Logitech DFGT Wheel problems

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by stucar17, May 3, 2012.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    After Zamplis problems with his DFGT wheel have moved a response of mine from another thread.....

The first time i tried to put it back together i shyte myself because it wouldnt line up properly, took me about half hour !!

What i found worked for me was sit the pedals on your lap with the springs in position on the hinges facing up. You should be able to see a groove where the spring sits in both sides of the casing. They sit quite loose in that position.

Then you have to place the base plate over the spring so it sits in the grooves properly (lining up the screw holes). I found that it takes a little bit of lining up because there is a spring for both the brake and the accel. I also found that you need to keep things quite square, if you tilt it the springs move and then its a lot harder to get them in the groove.

I will try to get some pictures up but i am a bit simple with that stuff so PM me zampli if you still have trouble.

Cheers
    Stu
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773