F1 (CM) F1 2020

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Noxrai, Jun 9, 2020.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Came 6th in my first race in MyTeam at 102% AI, was running 19th until Magnussen binned it, hardly any of the AI pitted in front of me, so on a new set of hards I passed a large portion of the field who didn’t pit. Hards were slow as hell until another SC came out where I put mediums on, then defended like hell.

Sadly it seems the AI still cheat by having simply outrageous traction, warp speed when using DRS and overall more straight line speed (Calderòn was almost unpassable even in an identical car). I’ll enjoy this career mode but I really don’t want to have to tinker with the AI % every session.
    stucar17 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Kept it on 102% for Bahrain, qualified 16th, and somehow ended up finishing P3. The entire field 2 stopped (bar myself) and I was able to make up a lot of places on Lap 1 thanks to an accident at turn 1. I had to defend like crazy to defend P4, thankfully Kimi was on the same strategy as me and holding up the front runners. A late race SC destroyed Bottas’ 70 second lead, and on the restart Kvyat’s engine blew.

On the other hand Hanoi might actually be the worst track F1’s ever hosted. It’s basically Korea with Monaco walls.
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  3. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Is it me or does the AI have almost indestructible cars? I spun in qualifying and Verstappen hit me in the side pod which some how breaks my front wing & he loses his front left wheel but his front wing stays completely intact? Flashbacked and did it again and he it me slightly differently on my front right which breaks off along with my wing but he carries on with no visible damage?
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  4. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Agreed, terrible track. Zandvoort however...:inlove::inlove::inlove:
    My Vietnam race was in the rain, and the safety car came out. I was P6 at the time and tried to stay close to get a good restart...cars in front literally stopped on a dime and I rear ended Verstappen in front. Copped a 5 second penalty and had to pit for a new nose!! The safety car AI overall is abysmal.
  5. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Been having fun with this career mode, got a good 4th place in Canada after the entire AI field bizarrely pit for inters then 1 lap later pit for full wets (I pit for the full wets the same time they all went on their second inters stint). Picked up another strong haul of points in Austria.
  6. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    The cars get SO good once you start getting some decent R&D. I'm in season 3 now with plenty of improvements done and the car performance is night and day from season 1. Can legitimately challenge, even at 105-110 difficulty.
    Opponents are still way OP in qualifying on most tracks, but very good challenges during races.
  7. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    An addition to the 2021 game that i'd like to see for career mode is adding more drivers to the driver market free agency. I don't see why they cant add F1 reserve drivers such as Kubica, Wehrlein & Gutierrez just to name a few. Also if drivers such as Perez & Hulkenburg don't get a seat for next season, whats to stop them from being free agents in the game too? Or would there be licensing issues if they went off to WEC or Formula E?
    Just think it would make the driver market a bit more interesting and realistic rather than just having the F2 drivers.
  8. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Think I might get this game, sounds good.
  9. godzilla_rising

godzilla_rising Rookie

PSN ID
    godzilla_rising
    I thought I might throw it out here first, but I have a code for F1 2020 on PC if anyone would like to buy it cheap? Steam has it for $85, I'll sell it for $50.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Blunty075 likes this.