G'day from Melbourne!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Peersy, May 6, 2020.

1. Peersy

Peersy Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    peersy_23
    Hi All,

I've recently aquired a PS4 with GT Sport after a hiatus since the PS2 & GT4.
    I'm really enjoying GT Sport. Some nice advancements in graphics, but the old school driving is still the same which I love.

Keen to get into some online racing events with GT Sport. Ive dabbled in the lobby but for me it's really difficult to find events as i'm logging on later at night (after 9pm) and the rooms seem to be very unorganized racing.

I've been involved with Motorsport in Australia over the years too. Swinging spanners with various categories but notably Formula 3, and recently the new S5000 open wheelers. I've done a few events of my own driving, mainly Karts, local Autocross around NSW & VIC dirt tracks. Knowing racing helps, but there is alot still to learn in this game & online.

Cheers & see you on the track!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    welcome!

I received your qualifying lap and placed you in a division, so good luck!

If you're interested, there is a community event tomorrow night @THE_UNDER_STUDY is running:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/supercars-next-generation-series.3963/
    Peersy likes this.
  3. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Welcome to ROOZ, will see you on the track
    Peersy likes this.