GT7 Gran Turismo 7 - General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, Jun 12, 2020.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sorted now. Updated and rebooted modem/router.
    Aiden_1120 and MONSTAR like this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It was strange, ps4 connected but game wouldn't connect. Some websites were affected on lap top and one tv couldn't connect as well. All good now.
    MONSTAR likes this.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Best glitch ever
    fezza, gtkingx, KoAStR and 1 other person like this.
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Legend! Dropping everything to exploit this immediately
    fezza likes this.
  5. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    I saw loooots of lag in a room just before. I do hope the bad lag is not back after the update
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  6. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    :poop:
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    So there is a quick way to do this where you don't have to restart the game or watch the whole menu video.
    Select extra menu 1, click first X to start video sequence then O to back out instead of X to progress through. Redeem gift.
    Then go select extra menu 3..... rinse and repeat.

After 60 or 70 goes I now have enough engines to perform every known plant (25 off, 16 unique engines).
    I had the LT1 for the Mazda Roadster from some time ago. There's 4 I haven't done yet because I've already spent $$ on my existing version of the car and waiting for a new one to pop up in UCD or Legends to start a fresh build. Except the 2JZ plant in a BRZ S '21. I have enough 2JZs for it, but it's an ugly duplicate of the GR86 I've already done so probably won't bother.

Even once all the engines are acquired it's still worth grinding this a bit here and there for the 4 star rewards especially the special S parts from the 4 star ticket, like Stage 5 weight reductions, carbon prop shafts, Ti rods, ultra high RPM turbos etc.

Can't wait to start driving them! Especially the VW beetle, been hanging out for that swap.
    Keen to try the Nissan S13 with the LS7 from the BRZ drift car as well as was a bit underwhelmed with that even fully tuned.
    The Mini Cooper with a Type R Civic engine I think will be a hoot, and pparently the Lancia Delta with the GTR VR38DETT is popular too.
    Hatfield, fezza and JonoStan96 like this.
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Ran my PS5 through a remote play script:roflmao:
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield, fezza, gtkingx and 2 others like this.
  9. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Damn you're engine rich, got myself a dozen engines and around 600k cash. Will auto script it tomorrow lol
  10. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Wonder what they'll do when they patch it out? There will be pitch forks & torches if they take them all off you.
  11. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Ermagherd the VW with the M64 Porsche plant is everything I hoped for!

On stock suspension it virtually wheel stands under throttle, and with an LSD I finally have a beetle that does proper drifts!

It's also cool how the engine startup noise in your garage matches the engine, so now it sounds the same as the 934 Carrara RS. Also the new engine purchase option on the store updates, so you don't need another roulette engine to reset factory settings..

I don't think they'll take them away, not sure it's even possible especially once you've planted it in a vehicle. More likely their will be pitch forks and torches from those who missed out on this when they patch out the exploit.... Makes me wonder if they'll just add all this special parts stuff to the tuning store for purchase instead of hiding it behind the roulette system. Be funny if this glitch was created "accidentally on purpose" by developers at PD that shared the communities frustration with this system.
  12. T F Eccles

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    I did the same thing re the Beetle + Porsche engine on Sunday, what a hoot! Good for straight lines out of the shed but with all the weight at the back there was no steering!
    Funnily enough I had the same thought yesterday re the glitch being a not-so-overlooked oversight.
    KoAStR likes this.
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Apparently many of the currently available swaps have been added in updates. So another emerging idea is that PD won't add more options for the existing surplus engines instead adding new engines only obtainable the old hard way. But it's all speculation.

The glitch hasn't been mentioned in the recent known issues update. Perhaps no news is good news.
    https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gt7/news/00_8730173.html
  14. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
  15. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Have fun guys with your limitless supply of engines and tickets.
    Stupid me on the other hand just collected my prizes naturally completing the extra menus without knowing you could do this. :oops:
  16. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Everyone did! Glitch still works after. So if you claimed both tickets at the same time you just need to restart the game. Then go back and view the extra menu trophy plaques one at a time. Claim the ticket, go and view the other one. Then go back and forth without restarting.
    Noxrai likes this.
  17. T F Eccles

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    When can we get this car in GT7? The speed and grip is astonishing!
    Noxrai, Easyprey007 and KoAStR like this.
  18. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Looks like the Batmobile
  19. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Haha just won the WTC700 at Deep Forest in my LS7 swapped Silvia Q S13. What a blast.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    Noxrai, MONSTAR and Hatfield like this.
  20. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Oh
    Oh, I'll give it a try!
    KoAStR likes this.