GT-Sport Gran Turismo Sport - General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, May 20, 2016.

1. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Calm down
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Amazing setting here at the Big Top
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Looks sweet.
    Yewww go Matt!
  4. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Great performance @MINT_GTR in the manufacturers! Kept cool under pressure.
    Max Gassit, MINT_GTR and JonoStan96 like this.
  5. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Highlight of the day was the crowd being told off by some radio snob for making ‘Aussies look bad’ (crowd returned serve) whilst completely butchering Kazunori’s and Cody’s names when introducing them. Very cringeworthy indeed. Apart from that the atmosphere was electric as we were treated to a fabulous Gr.4 race. The Bathurst race was a bit dull thanks to BMW’s rather excessive buff which made it difficult to lose. Really was a shame then to see Lexus receive no sanction for catapulting into the Audi at the Elbow while Toyota received a ridiculous penalty for something far far less.

Nations tomorrow should be awesome, Race 2 will feature a new car, get keen!
  6. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Thanks mate!! Was an intense final stint at Bathurst but was awesome to hang on and also celebrate it with a few ROOZ members there too
  7. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    The last 3 laps of Brands Hatch Nations race were intense! :eek:
  8. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Yeah, Brands Hatch was simply nuts, I have no idea how I held on!!
  9. Max Gassit

Max Gassit Team Driver

PSN ID
    Max_Gassit_28
    Really surprised and disappointed to notice cones flying around the track in qualifying for the world tour event. I would have thought that if you made the list the cones would be parked with the training wheels...?
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Was a glitch on Race Control’s end, no competitor was using the cones.
    Max Gassit likes this.
  11. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Geez the final race was intense! Very close for 1st and 2nd spots. If not for the chicane of death incident it could have been a 3 way scrap for the win! Well deserved victory on a superior strategy
  12. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Just watched it last night. Had me glued to my seat! What a race. Lathkoski (spelling?) has really matured I believe. He did really well in all his close battles.

Add: Matt had an awesome drive in manufacturers, congrats mate. A shame about the nations final but awesome work getting their. Your semi was an absolute ripper!
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Max Gassit and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  13. LE_bananajosh

LE_bananajosh Team Driver

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    [​IMG]
    I beat @razor4797 by 0.010 in the Manufacturer Series
  14. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    JonoStan96 and LE_bananajosh like this.
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Tried to race in Race C in sports with the red bull junior at Autopolis. I have been in two races now and was pushed off three times first lap in the first race so quit. In the second race I quit after being pushed off two time. I was pushed off on the straight FFS.
  16. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Sounds annoying. Maybe if you can get your SR back up to 99 you may be in for a better experience, but can be a bit of a downwards spiral once you get matched with lower ranked lobbies
  17. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Tried again, this time I started 2nd on grid, survived first corner as 3rd place guy goes off at turn 1. leader goes off at turn 2, I get knocked off track at turn 4 and come out 8th, the guy who knocked me off got a 7 second penalty, couple of guys spun and I finish the first lap in 3rd. From there I passed the two in front and then pulled away to a 13 second win. The pole guy eventually quit as he was struggling in traffic and the guy from 3rd on the grid eventually worked his way back to third 27 seconds behind. Very satisfying.
  18. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Did my very first FIA manufacturers race today in the gr4 lancer. Got pole by 0.01 seconds and was prepped for a very close race.
    But the racers had other ideas... While everyone behind me battled and killed each other over and over again it let me pull away to a very comfortable lead and eventual win of over 20 seconds. I wasn't that fast. I didn't get the fastest lap. But I was quite consistent.

I watched the replay after the race and it is a absolute gold mine of player angst, rage and sadness. Comedy gold.

Not the best rank lobby I admit. But 3 of the racers could have easily kept up with me if they just stopped fighting.
  19. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Not bad mate, but hot tip, pick something else for the next season, the Lancer one of if not the slowest Gr.4’s in the game. It’s recent buff might have helped but it being 4WD will serve it no good in the high tyre wear races. Avoid FF Gr.4 as well. You’ll win more and more races with a solid Gr.4 and a Gr.3 that can hold its own.
    Noxrai likes this.
  20. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Nice work! Let's just say it was an "interesting" race for me. I had a "clean race" according to the game, but got punted multiple times up the rear with no penalty to the offenders. In particular the last corner of the last lap where I had P9 in the bag, but was punted back to P11. It seems you can only get penalties for side contact in GT Sport these days
    Max Gassit and Noxrai like this.