GT Sport - Future Seasons ideas thread

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sunday Night League' started by Hatfield, Nov 7, 2017.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 World Champion Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    $20 per race will suffice, added 5% tax for each protest
    Steve Neilson likes this.
  2. Rangeraus

Rangeraus Rookie

Not sure if it is mandatory but people should not be running with a stock livery and/or stock (or no) race number, in my opinion.

Reason, especially now that Div 1 races are now getting streamed by a third party, it would help to make the league look as professional as possible. There are multiple people (myself included) who can throw together a livery if people need one at relatively short notice if they are a privateer.
    Crunch, T F Eccles, Hatfield and 2 others like this.
  3. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Liveries don't concern me or my family
  4. Viperzed

Viperzed Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Totally agree. @CaptainRisky21 and myself introduced the livery regs to try and kerb this problem and are more than capable of sorting anyone out!
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  5. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Maybe we need to introduce sanctions to those who run the stock livery:whistling:
    JonoStan96 and Rangeraus like this.
  6. Rangeraus

Rangeraus Rookie

I don't think that's unreasonable, but it really shouldn't need to get to that point for broadcasted league races
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  7. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Agreed, it should be a condition of entry. Ultimately we have no way of controlling what people put on their cars due the game's limitations, other than kicking people form lobbies of they don't comply. But that may have a negative affect on reputation if mishandled.
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  8. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    With the teams championship providing liveries for the majority of the field, and most people who choose privateer running their own design/getting someone else to make one (there's a whole thread for livery requests btw), there's really no excuse, in div 1 at least. Hopefully we'll see a good looking, close season through all divisions this season and for seasons to come