GT Sport Season 15 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 12, 2021.

1. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Great racing tonight, well done again @gtkingx on the convincing championship win, though it was great to at least nab a race win from you without an apex coming between us! (well, unless you count tonight's pit exit! :p). It was an intense race the whole way through with me glued to your bumper most of the race after you got past me early on. I pitted a lap later so had the fresher tyres towards the end of the second stint and got the pass done on lap 21 of 22. You made me work for it, but everything came together tonight. Stoked to grab pole with a sub 2 minutes also! :D Catch you all next season!
    [​IMG]
    Close pit exit

Lap 21
  2. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    Well done mate, I pride myself on my ability to manage tyres while staying quick but you take that to another level, there was nothing I could do to stop you getting past, even if I'd managed to hold you off at the chicane, i had no chance of holding you off for another lap.

Great racing too, it's always enjoyable to race side by side with you, great skill and great respect.
  3. Darren Day

Darren Day Rookie

PSN ID
    Old_timer05
    Thoroughly enjoyed that race. I thought I had done enough to grab pole and quickly went to get a glass of water only to come back and see Ursine had pipped me. Had an epic battle with Hat all race and threw it at him a couple of times to try and get a podium but his race craft was outstanding and he was able to hold the spot. Full respect and hard racing was the order of the night. Congrats GT on another championship. Just to good mate. And well done to Ursine for Pole (ugh) and the win. You guys were too fast.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Season 15 comes to a close.

Congratulations to the Division 2 Champion @gtkingx
    and to the podiums placings @UrsineSaturn9 & myself (congrats me)

Big thanks to everyone who helped out.
    @Viperzed & @CaptainRisky21 for the livery regs and @Matthyus for the tables
    @Matthyus & @emmo46 for hosting and room captaining

Further thanks to everyone who participated in this season.

As previously mentioned, we have a short turn around for Season 16, so please get your name down ASAP and vote for a car (vote ends tomorrow morning)
    Season 16 entry thread is here:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-16-entry-thread.4492/
    Season 16 car vote is open until Friday morning:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-16-car-vote.4500/

Track suggestions thread will open once the car is decided.
    gtkingx, UrsineSaturn9 and Matthyus like this.