GT7 Season 1 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes
  2. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Round 2 Results
    Qual
    [​IMG]
    Race Results
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FL
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield likes this.
  3. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    How NOT to pit! Amazingly only lost one position after this! o_O
  4. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
  5. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    My race summary.
    :poop:
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My summary, 4 off track excursions and two pit stops as I thought the race was 30 laps and didn't fill for 36 on my first stop. Had some great battles with Hat whizz and eccles. Not a good result but a fun race with all the battles.
    Aiden_1120, Hatfield and Easyprey007 like this.
  7. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Rookie Mistake at one off your best tracks
    emmo46 likes this.
  8. Ben Campbell

Ben Campbell Rookie

PSN ID
    -xOVLOVx-
    Hated this track. Started good then crap. Parked up for my own sanity
  9. HighStakes123

HighStakes123 Rookie

I was wondering what happened there because all I saw was the HUD displaying you as being in the pits for a split second (which is visible on your video).
    Last edited: May 23, 2022
  10. Aiden_1120

Aiden_1120 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Aiden_1120 (A.OCallaghan)
    Round Summery. Quali went well on for pole and couldn't get the lap together so I started p3. race was well i was just saving fuel and keeping the gap to highstakes and monstar then they had a crash and I led from there for a Huge time all the way to pit in. and then highstakes got me due to the undercut again. out of everyone I had a clean race and am happy with 2nd in this field. well done @HighStakes123 and @Hatfield on the podium
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Sounds like a night of at least one mistake for the entire field bar 1 or 2.
    I qualified near the bottom of the top 10 and got a cracking start, being ahead of the row in front before T1. I undid all that and then some, clipping the inside kerb at the final corner. I thought I gathered it, but then at the last second had an extra snap and off into the dirt.
    That put me second last, and from there I kept it on track and picked off others who had their moments, having a great multi lap battle with @emmo46 until he made further errors and I lost track of him.
    No issues with the pitstop and eventually found myself on the podium at the end!
  12. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Happy with another top 10 finish, could have had 6th but the old 1" of tyre in the dirt put paid to that. Next.
    Ben Campbell and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  13. Peersy

Peersy Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    peersy_23
    I agree with all comments. Mediocre qualifying from me, multiple off track excursions back to last, some good battles with @T F Eccles couldnt get past you mate. Accidental pit sop due to a tank slapper, not as horrific as yours @UrsineSaturn9 . But i did get a pit lane penalty on entry, plus one under yellow flag when someone came off and I passed them, stupid system,...And some good close racing @Ben Campbell but sorry about the chase on last corner I ruined it for you. yuk. not fun. slab of beer with your name on it if you want
  14. HighStakes123

HighStakes123 Rookie

I was actually extremely lucky with the lap 5 crash because I got T-boned so cleanly and with such force that I was reset barely one second afterwards.

After that I just kept pushing until I caught Ursine around lap 11 then pitted. Had clear air for the rest of the race which I was fortunately able to take advantage of.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
    Aiden_1120, ADZA_85, MONSTAR and 2 others like this.
  15. MONSTAR

MONSTAR Team Driver

Really sorry about that :confused:
    I haven’t watched the replay but that was a clean t-bone. I lost it hard there. Im glad you were able to come back and win that so great drive
    HighStakes123 likes this.
  16. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Thanks to all for a great race. Was a dream start for me and horrid final.

Apologies upfront to Beats. I do believe i apologised to Matthyus, thinking i struck him when i came back onto track, but after reviewing my replay, it was beats. Sorry dude. Lost vision on the RHS in the last second and didnt see you.

Qualified 5th. Was happy. Worked up to 2nd after those in front took some spins. Pressure was on me from the Skittles car lol. That things distracting to look at in the mirrors (sooo pretttty). I went too wide in the final corner, licked the dirt and the rest is history.
    What prob hurt more was i got stuck between to barriers making my pain even worse.

Well done to top 3!

Onward and upward! Ticked around a bit at the High Speed Ring. Will be a very different race given the around of full throttle around that circuit, and some interesting lines to go fast..
  17. HighStakes123

HighStakes123 Rookie

All good, accidents happen and I chose to turn in anyway

Looking forward to my first online race at High Speed Ring in almost 10 years
    MONSTAR likes this.
  18. Ben Campbell

Ben Campbell Rookie

PSN ID
    -xOVLOVx-
    That’s not needed mate. I accidentally rubbed you in turn 1 forcing you off track.
    We will bounce back next week.
    Peersy likes this.
  19. Aiden_1120

Aiden_1120 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Aiden_1120 (A.OCallaghan)
    What times should be expect around high speed ring
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    1:16s