GT7 Season 3 Division 1A/B

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 13, 2022.

1. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Round 6 Div 1A/B
    Pole
    [​IMG]
    Grid
    [​IMG]
    Results
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FL
    [​IMG]
    Nemo's lap. Hands up if anyone beat it
    [​IMG]
  2. Beats143

Beats143 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Beats143
    This is a short snip of what I was getting during the race. It was a lot worse in the first few laps
  3. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    I saw a little bit of that when we were all close together at the start but it looked more like racing bump and grind.
    A poor start saw me shuffled back down the order trying to avoid the chaos then once I settled got an inside pass on @spleece a turn 6 (?) that I ruined by clipping the sausage pushing him off track. I redressed and that put me last. Eventually repassed him after he had an off. At one stage @Ian Cannan was off the left going up the hill. I though I saw come back on track between myself and Spleece but then suddenly he was way at the back.
    Beats143 likes this.
  4. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    I was having no issues prior to the update. I am wondering if it’s an issue between PS4 and PS5 that has come about since then.
    I asked after the race and got the impression others were not having this issue. I will watch the replay tonight but unlikely it will show much on that.
  5. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    I was going to ask what platform you and those around you are on during the race but figured mid-race wasn't the time for that debate.
  6. Ian Cannan

Ian Cannan Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Whizz94
    I came bacon one going up the hill. I was most impressed :-(
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I just watched the replay and there was a lot of weird s$%t going on. Combining 1A and 1B gave mixed feelings, firstly having qualified 2nd in 1B I had three 1A cars between me and Cameron on 1B pole so was unable to take the fight to him. Over the opening laps there was a lot of jostling and I lost places to Bob and beats. Strangely after a few laps sitting behind beats he suddenly disappeared from in front of me and from my leader board. He reappeared later ahead of Bob. Every round beats has been a bit laggy to me. After Bob went wide I was running ahead of him and Stew when suddenly Cameron was in view ahead, I was thinking maybe I had a chance to catch him as he seemed to be held up by Ursine and Hat. It wasn't to be though as he got ahead of Hat and then pitted early to undercut Ursine. I got my hopes up when he pitted early thinking he might have a fuel issue but then saw he had plenty in the tank when he pitted.
    For most of the race my mirror was filled by stew and it made the race much more interestng as my fellow 1B drivers were spread out way ahead and behind so it would have been lonely without him. It was satisfying for me to finish ahead of him after being so far off his pace last season in the Jag.
    With one round to go Cameron only needs to finish next round to take the championship. I need to finish one position behind Bob to secure 2nd.
    Beats143 likes this.
  8. RPeeM808

RPeeM808 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    RPeeM808
    I will be moving house this week/end so will be a not attender. unfortunately. So mr Emmo, best get the calculator out again.:)
    emmo46 likes this.
  9. RPeeM808

RPeeM808 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    RPeeM808
    Actually, then I think 1st, 2nd 3rd is now finalised for the season... Is that correct emmo? subject to nemo turning up of course...
    emmo46 likes this.
  10. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    I am still on PS4. But as I said I was not having any issues like this before the last update. I’m still spewing I gave them $160 odd to start with for the game.
  11. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Some more recorded crazy stuff. Start of lap 2 I overtake @emmo46 and @Stew Wilson. Lap later they both teleport past me.
    Vid 2 has some nice space moves

boneslightning likes this.
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Correct.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm PS4 as well.
  14. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    That’s interesting as I have raced side by side with you this season with no problem. I don’t get it. I have had little movement of some cars but it’s been tolerable. Generally race 2 or 3 times a week with about 5 people and have no prob. UNTIL latest update. Or as it turns out Down date:(
  15. Cameron Neame

Cameron Neame Chief

PSN ID
    NemoIXn
    One of my favorite track laguna it went well for me ended up p3 overall in qualifying and 1st in 1b. Got away nicely was fighting with the big boys up front for a few laps and then I made a big mistake going wide and dropping a couple positions. was able to make that up in the pit stops, stopping a couple laps early for the undercut which worked. Ended up p4 overall and p1 in 1b.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    What is your home internet like? have port forwarding set up / static ip address etc?
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    From my end it is just a little jittery with screeching noises as your car jiggles about, not enough that I can't race with you.
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Very good drive, you put nearly 20 seconds on me over the second half of the race. Definitely a worthy championship winner.
    Cameron Neame likes this.
  19. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I don't think it's either one of you. It's more likely someone else in the chain that has a congested upstream. GT7 has probably gone back to a p2p hosting model than a fixed host, hence the issue since GTS.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I was wondering if the two guys who dropped into the room while we were racing could have had an effect.