HATFIELD

Discussion in 'Super ROOZ Members' started by stucar17, Oct 1, 2017.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hatfield joined us in January of 2014, and he has been in the thick of everything from his very first season. He is dependable, he is fast and he more importantly has been willing to give up a heap of his own time to help us run this crazy place..

From the records I have, he jumped straight into Div 4 of the first GT6 season in the mighty little Subaru BRZ GT300....And what a start it was! First race – WIN, Second race – WIN, third race – SECOND, Fourth race – THIRD, Fifth race – WIN!! He didn’t start in the final 2 rounds but had still done enough to secure a straight up championship in the company of drivers like @emmo46 , @disturboed , @DoogleDave and @mmm_homebrew ....Not a bad start!

Seasons 3 and 4 were a lot quieter, but in Season 5 in the RX7 TC, he got back to his winning ways and finished 2nd in div 5, with 2 wins and a second and third in the company of drivers like @agolfer78 , @jasondull1986 and @SuiCid3

Season 6 was another dominant display where Hat came out on top in the DIV 4 championship in the Lexus LFA, 2 wins and a consistent season saw him finish ahead of some quick drivers in @pinoy @Konnor McCluskey @SPL Racing and @B-Spec Bob

Season 7 he was Runner Up to @Bryan_F in the Impreza TC and Season 8 in the Peugeot LMP he was 3rd behind @B-Spec Bob and @Crunch . Talk about being at the pointy end more often than not!

In season 9, with numbers starting to drop a little with the competition from PCARS, Hat ran around in the speedy div 1 with some pretty hot drivers and finished 10th, only to fall back to Div 2 for season 10 in the classic Ferrari 365. He was back at the pointy end with a 2nd place overall and yet another win for the record books and numerous podiums.

All these seasons in our Sunday leagues and then i could go on for pages with all the other series he has raced, @JonoStan96 F1 series and countless GT6 mid week series......

On top of the racing, Hat has been a big wheel in the running of the site and trying to keep on top of an ever growing community. He was given MOD status in May of 2016, on the back of all he was doing with ladders and the hugely popular Teams Championship.

Hat, your work around the community has not, and does not go un-noticed and i am sure that everyone is with me to say ‘thanks’ for all that you do...

On the back of that, congratulations, you are now a ‘SuperROOZ’ member
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Anon666, SPL Racing, SuiCid3 and 7 others like this.
  2. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    :thumbsup:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017
    Hatfield likes this.
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Here !
    Hatfield likes this.
  4. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Hatfield and JonoStan96 like this.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    *insert creepy telemarketer voice
    Congrats mate! :D
    Hatfield likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thank you for the SuperROOZ status @stucar17

since being informed of this community by @warrior2167 it has been my online home.

I appreciate all of our members and their content on the forums or participation in our events.

We all squabble from time to time, but at the end of it all, we all RACE online and have a good time (mostly) doing it!
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @stucar17 when do I get the awesome flaming wheel??!!
    SuiCid3, Zachery and JonoStan96 like this.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @KoAStR ?
  9. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Congrats Hat, well deserved!
  10. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Am I the only one who thought Ol' Hat was already a Super member? Congrats mate! Without you, GT6 would've been dead long ago. Oh, and I think TITTS was your most genius idea ever. :thumbsup: Maybe Hyper ROOZ member would be more appropriate. 500PP isn't enough, isn't it? ;) (TITTS inside joke)
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Hatfield, SuiCid3 and JonoStan96 like this.
  11. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Nah you're not, I was surprised when I saw this thread. I thought "surely he was already super" lol.
    Hatfield likes this.
  12. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

We all take our hat off to you. Well done Hatfield well deserved
    Hatfield likes this.
  13. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Nah wasn't already super, just special:p

In all seriousness, well deserved mate.
    Hatfield likes this.
  14. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Congratulations Hatfield well deserved mate
    Hatfield likes this.
  15. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Congrats @Hatfield, you are a very deserving superROOZ recipient
    Hatfield likes this.
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    @Hatfield's S.O.O. Live in lobby commentary at a wet Bathurst race of me is enough for him to purely make the Super Rooz, He is the not the Super Rooz we need, But the Super Rooz we wanted :cry:;)

Congratulations Numbers Bloke,
    Hatfield likes this.
  17. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

i've been here for a year now & i thought Hat was god! so i kept trying to tap him oh so lightly on track when i could to test his omnipotents
    well done Hat & thanx
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Somehow I missed this. This is a most deserved acolade. Daniel is a very important and hard working cog in the ROOZ machine. The TITTS series was brilliant and I have had many close and enjoyable battles with the hat. Hopefully there will be many more. Congratulations Daniel.
  19. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Whilst I'm still not totally convinced that @Hatfield is actually human but some number crunching, car racing advanced form of AI. I would still like to send my congratulations to him and thank him for everything he has contributed to Rooz, as no brainers go this super Rooz award is right up there.
    Hatfield and t_b_williams like this.
  20. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Congrats Daniel, very well deserved induction.

I'll just say that I repeat what everyone else has already said!! LOL

The work you have put in to such things as the team championship, the top gear challenge style and novelty fun nights and the TITTS is just top notch mate, well done.
    emmo46 and Hatfield like this.