Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Womble_RMR, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Womble_RMR

Womble_RMR New Recruit

I've just joined up and hope to get stuck into some competitive racing here moving forward.
    I spend about as much time doing livery work on GT Sport as I do driving, and I haven't been able to find a How To thread here for posting images. I did know how to do it, but haven't used a forum like ROOZ' for about five years now. Can anyone help?
  2. Womble_RMR

Womble_RMR New Recruit

I just joined ROOZ today, but have been racing in another Oz league for the last two years.
    I have just tried searching for a How To thread for posting images to the forum, as it's been about five years since I was a member on a similar format with a large group. Does anyone have a link I can get to?

I spend half my time on GT Sport designing.
  3. Womble_RMR

Womble_RMR New Recruit

I even posted two new threads not realising where the first one went to.

*head desk
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    In any post you are making you will find a small photo icon 6 from the right. you can enter the URL for the photo there. I use Imgur.com to hold my photos and post the url from that.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Once you have the URL's for your images after uploading them to an image sharing site, the forum has a yellow portrait icon in the reply box you can click and then paste your image URL
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I've merged them :)