IRACING Legends Practice Open!!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by hairybear, Apr 26, 2013.

1. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

hey everyone, it was suggested to open a practice room for the Legends and the idea sounded good so there will be a 2 hour room opening at 6:30 tonight named RaceOnOz Legends. the password is raceononon.
  2. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    thanks heaps mate
    where do find that and how do i get there
  3. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

click on the hosted tab ( strip buttons just under the banner at the top of the Dashboard ) and a list of open sessions will show in the table that loads. at 6:30 one labelled RaceOnOz Legends should appear in the list. hover your mouse over the green button with the padlock on it at the right and it should prompt you to enter the password, after which you can enter the session.
  4. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    thanks m8 i am learning
  5. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

been there done that mate lol. it takes a while to absorb all the facets of the iRacing service.
  6. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Hi, if the race starts at 8:30, then the practice for it will be starting at 7:55 ish, so maybe start the practice at 5:45 so we get the most out of it for the 2 hours.
  7. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

ok Neishy thanks man. i didn't realise that ( see what i mean Col lol! ). fixing it now.

edit: no wait hang on. i thought the practice starts at 8:30 when i scheduled it? that's what happened last time. i've scheduled the session to start at 8:30 which includes the Practice and Qualifying, so the race starts at 9:05
  8. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

sorry everyone but a change of plans. i've put the 6:30 practice into the RaceOnOz League page instead. when i tested on another locked room as soon as i hover over the password button it throws the mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen, making it impossble to actually input a password. it's happening only when a pending session table is on the page.
    instead of entering through the hosted tab use the Leagues tab instead now.
  9. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    that happens to me too, I hate it!
  10. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    ok cool as long as you know whats goin on, must be different to hosted cos it says reg end at 8:30 which usally means the race
  11. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

hey Legenders, a practice room will be open at 6:30 for 2 hours. just access though the RaceOnOz League page.
  12. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

practice room open at 6pm this time. I've gone with open setups for this practice as it would be nice if someone had a tune to this track they could bring along. if a suitable tune can't be found the setup will be the basic road course one.
  13. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

hey if anyone's participating in Legends tonight there will be a practice opening at 6:30 with a 5 min qual starting at 8:00pm.