New member - UrsineSaturn9

Discussion in 'New Members' started by UrsineSaturn9, Jan 6, 2019.

1. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Greetings fellow ROOZ. GT Sport racer from Melbourne. Looking for some fun events and casual races. Not sure where to start though. Been playing about 5 months. B S rating. Look forward to seeing some of you on the track.
  2. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    nothing casual here mate its all sheep stations. j/k, welcome, i'm sure you'll find some of the best racing in oz here
    Spidey_11 and Woody like this.
  3. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Cheers incey. Just new to the online racing scene and loving it. Enjoying the FIA rounds and odd Sport mode and lobby races, but never raced Leagues before. Might give it a go.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  4. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Hey mate welcome aboard!
    This will sound like a bit of a mouthful but this is what we've got going for GT Sport right now.

We race street cars on Tuesday nights under the name Tittsup, 4 x 10 min races for a bit of fun.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.ph...treet-under-pressure.3030/page-36#post-184552

We're currently running a test series to see if we will change our current format for Sunday League. We're running races at Yamigawa and Dragon Trail next Sunday and the Sunday after if you want to check that out.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.ph...at-test-season-division-1-3.3490/#post-185379

Finally our coveted Sunday League will be returning in early February using the McLaren P1 GTR.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-6-entry-thread.3493/

All race lobbies open no later than 8pm Sydney time..... (most of the time). If you need anything else don't be afraid to ask some questions, there are plenty of people here capable of answering :)
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Hatfield likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    looks like it's all been said.
    welcome!
  6. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Thanks Viperzed and Hatfield for the detailed info and welcome. I'll have a read through later.

How do I find these races in, GT Sport? Are they public lobbies I can just search for or do I need an "invitation"?
    I normally race a little later than 8pm, but should be able to make it on Sundays.
    Tuesdays is more of a problem, as I usually have other commitments at that time during the school term. Is it okay to enter just occasionally or should I perhaps give the street racing a miss if I can't commit to most races.?
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I've added you to the tuesday street ps chat for tuesdays. because we run 4 races, you can always show up later and miss the first couple.
    Sunday will be friends only rooms so if you signup, just make sure to have all the guys in your division on your friends list