PAGNIAN Pagnian Comp 2 - Win a Next Level Racing Wheel Stand - Details

Discussion in 'Sponsors' started by Juzzo, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    well done turbo! and congrats anon for setting this up..excellent work
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Congrats Turbo hope to see pics of your current setup, and the new additions.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done disturboed, well deserved.
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Thanks for taking the time to set the whole thing up Anon, very impressive mate. Thanks also to the guys in room 1 for some awesome racing, especially Warrior and Snake. They put up quite a fight!
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    +100 on all of the above! Beaut job Anon and participants on a sucessful comp!

Gratz turbo look forward to some pics.
  6. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah big effort Anon, and disturboed, well deserved mate, sounds like you had a :):):):) of a time in the race, good to see you get something out of it after persevering through it, sportsmanship at it's finest! Oh and do you normally run controller? If so you must be pumped!
  7. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    wheres the winner?
  8. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Well done Turbed, and well run Anon Stue and all those that helped out.
  9. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Where's Disturboed???? Redraw? Lol
  10. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
  11. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Bwahahahahahaha.

Well done Turbo, makes up for the last 23 laps now, doesn't it.

Enjoy buddy.
  12. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Holy sweet mother of fudging jehosovat tickle me purple and call me bruce.

BOTH prizes?? Unbelievable!! I can't believe it, all my christmas's have come at once! Even though I had a crummy race, I still had a heap of fun from the start of this comp, especially surprising myself with my qualification time.

Firstly, HUGE thanks to Anon for doing all the hard yards getting this comp running and so smoothly too. Again. huge effort on his part and I for one are most grateful.

Secondly, HUGE thanks to Pagnian for the prize, I am soooo stoked!!!! I can finally give the missus back her ironing board!!! No joke!

And last but not least, Aussie for the DFGT. Looks like I can retire the old Fanatec 911 which has been suffering a few glitches lately like dropping dead mid corner for a split second.

Let me reiterate how over the moon I am right now, in fact i was reading this at work and I let out a bit of a yelp and got some strange looks!! hahahaha
  13. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    good on you Turbo well deserved and i know what you meen about the ironing board remember i was using a ikea table nest haha
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    good stuff turbo, glad its going to a good home !!
  15. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Great stuff turbo. good to see the prize is going to a long term ROOZ member who could really do with it! Enjoy :D
  16. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: Thats funny as!!! Would love to have seen your face & the faces of those people that gave you the wierd looks... :p

Congrats dude... :cool:
  17. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Glad to hear we have a happy winner, you can still go to my justintv site and watch a replay of the draw if you want mate. They only stay there for a couple of days though. Again, well done and enjoy your prize Turbo BRUCE!!!
  18. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Congrats Turbo stoked for ya. Thanks to Anon, Pagnian and everyone involved for a great event. Had a very enjoyable race.
  19. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I just received the PSN card in the mail today, And I would like to give a big thank you to Pagnian Imports and Anon for running this competition.
  20. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Same here, got the PSN card in the mail.

Big thanks to Anon and Pagnian Imports, well done guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.