ACC [PC] Season Gap [Mon Fun Run] 7th June - Bathurst! - FINAL RACE BEFORE SEASON 6

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PC Monday Night' started by CornfordCaster, Jun 7, 2021.

1. CornfordCaster

CornfordCaster Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

The final Monday night race of the off-season is upon us and to help you with your car selection for the upcoming Season 6 we are running Bathurst with your choice of GT3. If you're still deciding what car to run then it's a good idea to give them a run at Bathurst in case they're attracted to walls!

- Practice starts at 8pm AEST (30mins session length)
    - Track mount_panorama_2019
    - any GT3 car
    - 2 x 30 min races (in-game 3pm & 6pm respectively)
    - 2 x 6 min quals
    - no required pitstops
    - full formation lap
    - weather: (it could rain)
    • Ambient Temp: 21c (unchanged)
    • Cloud Level: 0.20 (changed from 0.21)
    • Rain (max level): 0.1 (unchanged)
    • Weather Randomness: 5 (unchanged)

Server:
    - Name: RaceOnOz.com 01 ROOZ [AUS:AEDT] MON FUN RUN [Mount Panorama 2019] GT3 [any GT3]
    - Password: season5
    - Open entry list (no signup, just turn up)
    - SA50

Please note the server may not be live as of this thread being posted.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2021
  2. CornfordCaster

This is the second last chance to test run a few cars for Season 6, there will be a Wacky Wednesday race. An important reminder to make note of is that your car choice will be locked for the season upon participating in your first race in Season 6. One More Week!
  3. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Apologies I had to bail from race 2. People were driving straight into me like I wasn't there so not sure if my car was visible on track.
    krunch likes this.
  4. Wally

Wally Team Driver

Ditto. I had to slow on lap 1 because a car in front of me had some kind of incident at the chase and then it was car pinball with me ending up smashed in the wall. Pulled the pin at that point. I haven't watched the replay, but it felt like some awareness was lacking.
  5. Cokko Bill

Cokko Bill Rookie

Yes,Wrong night to make friends on the track lolol After being smashed into the wall myself(2dn lap),,,,i pressed ESC and reached for a beer in the fridge
    But i see you next monday:eek:
    CornfordCaster likes this.
  6. CornfordCaster

A few of us had a a frustrating night in the walls :confused:
  7. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    I didn't even get to T1 before being driven through, then again on the Mountain straight so I just pulled over and exited. Assuming it was a game issue and I couldn't be seen on track so didn't want to risk staying on and causing more issues.
  8. CornfordCaster

Did you have a few weird connection issues last season too? I can't remember but on my end you've usually seemed okay.
  9. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    None that I'm aware of. Last night I did forget to plug the ethernet cable into my laptop so was running on wifi for race 1 and saw a few glitching cars. I plugged it back in for race 2, but maybe needed a game reset or something. Even in qualifying for race 2 I had someone punt me on the last corner just as I was about to start my flying lap. At the time I thought it was just an error though in retrospect possibly I was invisible at that time too? Anyway, hopefully no more issues going forward
    CornfordCaster likes this.
  10. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Maybe you were still on wifi for race 2 even though you plugged your ethernet cable in. If you didn't jump out of the server and then re-join again perhaps your PC stayed on the same network adapter to maintain the connection?