IRACING Philip Island 500km's Sunday morning 10Am

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Bonus 888, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Hi guys, Iracing do an enduro race of all there cars on a track they are raced on. This week its our turn for the V8 supercar and its a 500km race at Philip Island, Neishy and Myself are going to give it a go prob not the top split but you can watch the main race here http://www.v8sonline.com.au/ Jay has got the gig for televising this event around the world and it should be a great watch with Madison and Shane V Giss topping the qual so far. Get ya coffee sit back and watch us bust our bladders for 3 and a half hours round the Island
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Good luck mate.. All the best to you guys, and Mad of course. Sounds like it will be an epic event. ;)
    I expect some snaps and maybe video highlights! :p
  3. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    @BONUS

WOW 3 & half hours go boys go!!!! Koastr expects pics and video...... ha ha i expect RESULTS :lol: after all Neishy has a BRAND NEW wheel and You have dinosour skills.... :lol:
    So go get them, Make us ROOZ boys proud..... ;) Good Luck fellas.
  4. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Man im nOt feeling up to this, 42 cars in qually, what a way to wake up.
  5. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I did this last year I qualified about 14th out of 30th odd in one of the lower splits. All set for a big day then turn one someone did a kamkazi dive pushing me into the infield. From there I just slid into a tyre wall coping a heap of damage and ended up retiring on the spot. :/
  6. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Was an epic race had battles for the near entire 3.5 hours. Made the top split in 26th spot and so did Neishy, didn't save the replay it was 1.5 gig i think but you can watch the replay on the link in OP and at about the 30 min mark i get a little mention. Was prob in my best position at that stage, 18th and should have finnished a little better than that but had a couple of spins in one lap and one off on a outlap trying to jump a few in the pits. I ended up loosing 8 spots then and got stuck behind a jerk who didn't know what a blue flag was and was all over the place, got 24th but 22 or 21st was there even with the couple offs. Shane Van Giss won, Richard Hamsted 2nd and Mad got third.
    Offf to the Spa to soak these weary Bones and watch the rest of the replay