PAGNIAN Prize comp 1: Thanks alot Pagnian Imports!

Discussion in 'Sponsors' started by KoAStR, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks to Pagnian Imports for this awesome prize! :D

Just getting it out of the box was exciting, I could tell it was going to be sturdy. The seat feels like something you'd actually put into your car. Slider and back rest tilt adjustment, combined with no flexing the frame, and especially not in the pedal supports which are presented at an ideal incline, makes it easy to adjust to an optimum driving position.

Here's the GTXtreme all setup with keyboard and mouse stand and my G25, ready to go for out for it's maiden race.
    [​IMG]

I put some rubber feet on it so I can just slide it out of the way when I'm finished racing :)
    [​IMG]

And here it is with the right foot that reigned in those 724 ponies / 540 killa-wasps for victory
    (no credit for lefty, right foot braking all the way, and no clutch in the ferrari) :p
    [​IMG]

Here's my secret, it's all in the FACE and driving position....
    [​IMG]

:lol: Thanks Pagnian imports and all you guys at ROOZ that organised and participated in this great event.
    I need GT safety gear on for the XTREME THUMBS UP :cool:
    [​IMG]
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Thats awesome Koastr. I will have to try out that unique driving position in Season 5, it may give me the edge I need. Although, it will be rather difficult to emulate on my lounge.
  3. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    that's a sweet looking set up man. Good one!
  4. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    That's what I'm talking about, thanks for the photos KoastR.
  5. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thinking of Trusties comical genius I've made some edits to the pics for consistency (since after all I must have sent trusty that pic to upload for me) :lol:
  6. Paulie

Paulie New Recruit

LMAO, funny pics and awesome looking setup. I second the notion to thank Pagnian for your rig, even though internet quality pretty much ensured my inability to compete. All you need now is a Fanatec CSR wheel or something to play both GT5 and FM4 on, and even PC racing, it'll do the lot.
  7. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

lol "no credit for lefty, right foot braking all the way" haha looks awesome Koastz, lol ur a nutter like me...
  8. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    This look familiar from the photo edit's above?

[​IMG].

Think about Trusties comical picture if you don't get it already....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.