PAGNIAN Prize comp 1: Top 10 driver info for TV replay

Discussion in 'Sponsors' started by Bonus 888, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Need your name you would like to go by for the tv replay, if we get it onto insidesimracingtv they like to do a commentary and requested we use real names to help make it more like real life. So put your PSN id you will be using then the name you want to go by and the car colour so you can be easily identified after video has been done. I'll up date the list below as you post in here.

TOP 10...........................PSN.............................Name you want...............................Car Colour
    [1] Jezza1.....................jezza1 ........................... jeremy fitzgerald ................... Blue with Black wheels
    [2] Small_Fryz ............Small_Fryz ........................ Dion Holzheimer ...................... Blue with Red Wheels.
    [3] KoAStR....................KoAStR...........................Biggles Butterworth..................Black with Yellow Wheels
    [4] SNAKEiSM...............SNAKEiSM........................Wayne Gretzky..........................Red with Black wheels
    [5] Pagone4...................Pagone41............................ Fast Eddie Jordan............:).............Red & Gold wheels
    [6] ansquad ...................ansquad .............................Brian Hopper (the one stopper) ........
    [7] OuttaAngst..............OuttaAngst..........................Max Brown.....................Chameleon Brown with White wheels
    [8] Bonus 888......... Nos_Bonus_888........................Ryan McKane......................Chrome with Chrome mags
    [9] blueyonder.........blueyonder-666-.......................Abe Holt............................Gold Chrome with Orange Wheels
    [10] Stumbles......... Stumbles01.............................Justin Case....................Beige with standard Ferrari mags
  2. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    aaah McKane, you've done it again! LOL
  3. AussieInfidel

AussieInfidel martyn rogers

[10] AussieInfidel....AussieInfidel.....martyn rogers......green with white wheels
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    [3] KoAStR..........KoAStR........Biggles "stunt pilot" Butterworth...........Black with Yellow Wheels
  5. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Rookie

[2] Small_Fryz ...... Small_Fryz .............. Dion Holzheimer ............... Blue with Red Wheels
  6. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    [4] SNAKEiSM................Wayne Gretzky...................Red with Black wheels
  7. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

[1] jezza1 .......... jezza1 ........... jeremy fitzgerald .............. blue with black wheels
  8. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Post Bump:

Still need these 4 to post up their psn name, car colour and the name they want to go by in the replay. This is also to confirm you are actually going to be able to make the race. So put it up as soon as possible as we need all to confirm so if you can't make it others can be promoted up to the top 10.

[5] Pagone41
    [6] ansquad
    [7] OuttaAngst
    [9] blueyonder
  9. Pagone41

Pagone41 New Recruit

(5) Pagone41....................... Fast Eddie Jordan............:).................Red & Gold wheels

Sorry for the delay Bonus
  10. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

No fine m8, i just wanted to get this sorted so i can have it all ready for Anon well an truly before race day. i got today off so i can get it all done and do some practice.

Also has everyone added Stumbles01 to their friends list.
  11. Blue Yonder

Blue Yonder New Recruit

blueyonder.......... blueyonder-666- ............blueyonder........gold chrome and orange wheels
  12. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    [6] ansquad - I've emailed him
    [7] OuttaAngst - We know OuttaAngst is in the race but waiting on his details.

Lets sort this out before 1200 please.
  13. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

Sorted, I posted my details in another thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.