PAGNIAN Prize comp 1: TOP 10 HAS BEEN DECIDED, PLEASE CHECK!

Discussion in 'Sponsors' started by Juzzo, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I can't on the 11th got footy finals unless its done early morning before lunch.
    Jezza you can set the car up how ever you like. the room setting will do all the restrictions the rest is up to you. i think the room setting should have said dammage set to light not off, we allways run races with it on that and penalties set to light too.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey lads, look like I got voted in as camera man. Should be all good. I have something on Sat arvo, but should be home by race time. I can set up a stream, (plus or minus my nasally inputs) but I wouldn't mind doing a test run during the week, to make sure there are no issues created by doing this. Otherwise I can put together a loose edit fairly quickly, but it would be the next day at the earliest I could have something on youtube.
  3. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    I just added all of the top 10 contenders to my friends list, could you all confirm that please. Jezza1, your list is full, so I cant invite you at the moment.

Look forward to watching/hosting this next week.

:)
  4. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

lol i thought you'd have trouble with me, ive always got a full friends list. almost everyone on my list is a friend, its getting hard to delete people now. ill find someone to get rid of though
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

iI'll be doing some practice most nights, so we can test it out then. Stummbles you available during the week to test this in your room.
  6. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Nope. I've been chucked onto arvo shift for the next 2 weeks, only weekends are good for me at the moment.
  7. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    So we have decided on the race being 38 x laps to make it very intense and interesting.
    Please review 2nd post for updated details.

:)
  8. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    2 stopper it is then eh, can't wait for this, definately gonna find time to get online throughout the week, looking forward to it!
  9. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I'll look out for you Snake, be running some lap tomorrow night onwards, got mini race tonight. I just need to get confident with track so i don't get lapped too many times lol.
  10. AussieInfidel

AussieInfidel martyn rogers

I'm out of the top 10 guys, driving back from bundaberg on sunday and not getting home till sunday night, thanks for trying to get me in boys but I'm not gona stuff this around anymore, It's not fair to the others, I wish the 10 best of luck and I'm sure it'll be a sensational race, sorry for the stuffing around guys
  11. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    just a few more of em to drop off and I'll make the top ten....did I say that out loud!? lol

Too bad that some of you guys have had to drop out. I'd be bummed. Shame.
  12. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Sorry to hear you cant make it mate.

blueyonder-666- 6'35.689 will be elected.
  13. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    If someone could take care of Jezza, Fryz and Koastr, would be much appreciated :p I may be in with a shot then, haha!
  14. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Castro need to pick another to replace StoneGossard.
  15. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Rookie

Oh don't worry about me, I don't even know which one is the go pedal :p
  16. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Yes I already have, not only is Stumbles hosting the race but his in it now too :)

So waiting on blueyonder-999- to confirm ?

Cheers :)
  17. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Rookie

Anybody done any practice yet?

I will be the first to blink and say I've done about 45mins of setup and managed a 1'37.9 so far. Seems to be a solid lap but you never know. Tyre wear seems to be quite strong, not sure if it will be a 1 or 2 stopper...
  18. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Holy crap, I better get some practice in. Stuck on arvo shift, so it'll be solo practice for me. Could make it interesting come race day, hope I'm not a mobile chicane.
  19. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    wow, nice one stumbles! good luck dude!
  20. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    I hope everyone is practicing hard, the best I've managed is a 1'37 as well but usually 1'38 laps.
    Looking forward to the race :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.