ACC RaceOnOz ACC [PC] News and Upcoming Events EOY 2020 Edition!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by SteveDrivingSlowly, Dec 18, 2020.

1. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

yeah man I am with you, amazing pedals. I reckon if one more loadcell dies in my V3’s I will have to find a way to make it happen!
  2. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

Hey, don't get me wrong, if I had the coin they'd be on my shopping list too. I don't even have load cell pedals yet, but at least they don't have pots. New pedals are on the list after a proper rig.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  3. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Hey all! Who's jumping in tonight for the first ROOZ race of 2021? I'm in :)

Monday 4th January
    • 1 hour of Imola (DLC required)
    • 2x time multiplier
    • 1 mandatory pit where you must change tyres (30S)
    • Fuel optional, fueling time is fixed (25S, happens at same time as tyres)
    • This will be a GT3 only race
    • Enter in any GT3 car you like
    • Practice from 8:15 pm, Qualy from 9:00 pm, Race from 9:15 pm
    • No sign-up required!
    • Server Password 'season4'
  4. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I'm keen however my SA rating is only at 61
  5. krunch

Ah OK. And you're not on the entry list either damn. Standby - I'll see if there is anything I can do.
    v8power383 likes this.
  6. krunch

You should be able to join now mate.
    v8power383 likes this.
  7. krunch

Great turn out tonight for our first race of the year! Was so good to get back into it :)

Results are in the OP
  8. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    Thanks for the run guys it was good fun but I still have a long way to go to be fast
  9. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

Sad I didn't get to make it, but pretty excited for the next season which is coming soon :D

Lots of new Fezzas in the results I see, and a bunch of Mercs - I assume they were the new Mercs?
    SteveDrivingSlowly and krunch like this.
  10. Wally

Wally Team Driver

I drove a new Fezza and it was great to drive. No, I mean it drove like a pig and no one else should drive one.
    It was good fun last night. I was having a great chase of A.Cesana in 8th place, but an awkward T1 contact that sent me off track, and a SG30 for speeding in pits dropped me to the back of the field.
    Frostwa and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  11. SteveDrivingSlowly

Also sad I missed that one! Sounds like it was great fun.

I have added a 2020 tag to the new merc in the DB, so if you refresh you should see this in the results.
    krunch and Flamebadger like this.
  12. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

Yeah very sorry about that Wally, I was looking to outbrake you and realised i didnt have the space so I thought i'd just pressure you by staying close and as the replay shows the front right of my car just clips you and with the weight transfer it was enough to get you into a tank slapper, you did get me back on re-entry courtesy of a nice payback out of control t-bone. Karma gave me what i deserved though !!
    I wasn't happy about stuffing my own race on the 2nd or 3rd laps after i had a moment on the same corners and the kerbs got me into a bounce and then a spin, re-entered the track slowly and safely only for @Dat Guy Tom to use me as a berm on the corner exit of the left hander, fortunately only about 4 secs damage, that's racing..............

With 2x spins and some damage to repair I still made it home in 8th so should be happy
    Wally likes this.
  13. Jarmel

Jarmel Rookie

Thanks all for the race . Been trying quite a few different cars as of late and settled on the 720s all though in my hands its not faster than any of the other cars tested I was able to be more consistent lap times wise .
    For the race was happy to sit at the back for the first few laps ( like i had a choice ;) ), dropped of the pack avoiding a few of the early spinners and was catching those in front so had decent pace around the other am drivers, had a moment pushing to hard and lost a bit of time. Nailed the pit stop or so i thought until on exit i changed up into 2nd gear and exceeded the pit lane speed :oops: , copped a stop and go which i didn't nail all :eek:. with about 10 or so laps left i lost concentration way to often and started missing my markers big time. Still fun for the most .

If there is nothing yet planned for this monday any chance of an hour at Laguna ?
  14. SteveDrivingSlowly

Hey everybody!

Apologies but we need to push everything back by one week, as we all underestimated how much merriment would be made over the holidays, and how disgustingly slack we (actually I) would be getting back on top of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have updated the OP to reflect the new timeline for season 5!!! Thanks for your patience you AWESOME LEGENDS.
    c4rLo5, Flamebadger, krunch and 6 others like this.
  15. CornfordCaster

CornfordCaster Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Unacceptable I demand a refund and 25 point bonus.
  16. SteveDrivingSlowly

No problem mate - infact I'm going to double everyone's money and give you all back DOUBLE your entry fee!
    andyo450, Flamebadger, krunch and 5 others like this.
  17. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

18. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    So how big can the Grid be in ACC
  19. SteveDrivingSlowly

It varies from track to track but 50 is the smallest - I think 100 is the largest!
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    v8power383 likes this.
  20. CornfordCaster

CornfordCaster Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Quite a few tracks have less that 50 garage spaces so the pit spaces start to double up/rollover when this is the case.