GT-Sport SCNG Season 2 - **Completed**

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Xtr3meNZer, Jul 10, 2021.

1. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Round 9 Spa
    Ballast
    [​IMG]
    Pole
    [​IMG]
    Grid
    [​IMG]
    Race
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lap times
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    Xtr3meNZer, Beats143, gtkingx and 3 others like this.
  3. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Well done SOBs on the Teams Championship and @gtkingx on the Drivers Championship - too quick all season!

Had a blast with this series and thanks to @Xtr3meNZer @emmo46 @T F Eccles and @RidwanF1 for helping with the organisation and Team Captaining.

Enjoy the break and bring on GT7!
  4. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    Thanks Ursine, Xtreme and everyone else involved in organising this series, it's always great fun to be a part of it. Thanks to all you other drivers, the standard of driving was first class.

Well done to my fellow SOBs :D
  5. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Stoked to cap the season off on a high point! Massive shoutout to the Revo boys @UrsineSaturn9 @boneslightning and @Beats143 for a fantastic season and a P2 finish in teams! Well done of course to all at SOB for a well deserved victory too!

Thank you as well to the series organisers who again have put on a fantastic event, hoping it continues into GT7!
  6. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Well what a season!

Though the points are provisional at the moment, I would like to congratulate ALL teams for turning up each week, finding replacements for any drivers which weren't going to be able to make it, to make this one of the most attended series I've been a part of - Well done to all.

Also, we have had hardly any calls of foul play or protests (so far) for this season as well, just to show the caliber of drivers that have come and been a part of this season - it certainly has made our jobs much easier.

A BIG shoutout and thank you to my fellow admin team, who without their help this series would be no where near as organised. So Thanks @UrsineSaturn9 @T F Eccles and @emmo46 for all the hard work you guys have put in - it's been great to work with you guys.

Thank you to the team captains - Ursine, Emmo and Ridwan also for getting your teams together each week and ensuring we have full grids (Though only Feccles turned up for the last race for Pupak Racing, unsure what happened with the rest of them) - this has made the racing much more enjoyable and competitive. Hopefully we can follow this success up in the near future.

Until all points are finalised, I just wanted to say thanks also to my team, Xtr3me Motorsports. Rolls, Sir Dids and Peersy (and Thanks to Naacs for filling in when Dids was unable to make it) - you blokes have been a top class team, lots of fun, and we have worked together very well. So Thanks team!

I already have a few ideas for the next one - but it will be waiting for GT7 - and I can't really plan anything until we can get into it, find out how things work and go from there :)

Once everything is all confirmed (points, team standings etc), I will be back for some announcements.

Again, thanks everyone, it's been a pleasure
  7. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Sorry for the delay gents! It's that time of the year, so makes sitting down and doing this a bit time consuming.

Well done to the Sunova Beach team for taking out the Teams Championship Title! A dominating performance from them throughout the season, only being tipped off the top briefly mid season.

Sunova Beach Team:
    Emmo (Captain)
    GT King
    Hatfield
    Naacs
    Banana Josh
    Apex 64
    Rangeraus

Well done to @gtkingx of Sunova Beach for his outstanding performance in this championship, Winning the Individual Drivers Championship - Taking out 3 x Race wins, 3 x 2nd placings and 1 x 3rd placing in his podium haul - a massive effort well done!
    In 2nd place we have @rollscanhardly of Xtr3me Motorsports placing 2nd with 3 x Race wins and 1 x 2nd placing, followed by @Viperzed of REVO Satellite Racing rounding out the top 3 with a Race Win, 2nd placing and 3rd placing.
    Also good to note that 4th place Noodles was the 4th team - Pupak Racing - making all teams represented in the top 4 drivers.

Again, thanks to everyone that came around each fortnight to compete in this, and the standard of driving from most was great.

This series will be renewed and brought back once GT7 comes along, and we've had a good play to figure it all out - so who knows what cars, tracks, restrictions will be applied - we will just have to wait and see!

Cheers all! Well done again to Sunova Beach and GT King!
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    Noodles87, Apex_64, Beats143 and 6 others like this.
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Rangeraus also contributed to the Sunova Beach team.
    Apex_64, Xtr3meNZer and gtkingx like this.