Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 21, 2021.
All in please.
Shoot, I mean yep
Yes please, i may miss a round at start
Im in thanks Stu.
Can I join plz
Yours was the widest car on track last night. Welcome to rooz
Welcome aboard mate...Always good to have new members join so long as follow our rules and regs.
Before you start with us, have quick look over this stuff just so you know how we roll.
Is a few posts in there, and im sure a lot is self explanatory, but things like track limits that we run, expectations of contact and redress etc etc.... Look forward to catching you on track in the next few weeks...
Count me in. Spray_n_Pray47. And Kaakado2. Please
I will be there, probably miss the first few tho
I'm going to have to pull out of this one stu. I'm going in to have a bicep reattached next week so one arm will be out of action for a while and god know's I struggle to be quick with two hands on the wheel.
no worries mate, hope it all goes well.... see you on track again soon.
Whoops, forgot to mention, I'm in for another go 'round.
Can I please join Stu?
yeah i suppose i could go again
Hi mate. welcome to ROOZ!
the more the merrier !! Have you done any league racing before ?
Also, what is your PSN so I can add you and get you in
Some prac rooms with some of the regulars.
I’ll also ask, how did you find us ?
I'm interested in doing this series but it depends on the car.
Hey fubbles, i am assuming you are looking at PCARS2 ? Some guys have entered here thinking was GTS thread !
car has been confirmed as the Ginetta GT5... Great little car that will provide pack racing.
- Is slower in comparison to the GT3 cars we ran last season,
- Decent draft for passing
- pack racing slows the group keeping drivers behind in the hunt
- only adjustment available is ABS and TC (i believe)... No Brake bias adjustment.
- Havent done a long run yet on accelerated wear, but from short races looked like wear was enough that might bring tyre changes into play... I have a week off now from ACC, so will spend time on track list and regs....
- Looking likely we will be at 3 divs again, if you havent got your name down on the entry list please do it asap so i can start to sort divs.... Would be great to have full grids, so if only available some of the time, thats fine, but will load up divs with 17 or 18 to keep them full...
- ill start harassing everyone on PSN as well to keep you posted of updates on here.
Stu - I am gonna be out after week 3 - knee surgery just booked, so put me down as an fill in if that means 2 divs and not 3. Happy to sit out also.