Spidey1155 Twitch channel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Spidey_11, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Hello boys and girls,
    Thank you for stopping by and checking out this thread! :thumbsup:

I'm venturing into the live streaming arena and I'm using twitch to do this. If you have a twitch account I'd love it if you checked out the channel and dropped a follow while I'm live. The follows cost nothing but allow me to complete certain steps within the background of twitch which then allow me to progress to different membership levels. I'm trying to make it interactive for the viewers also with on-screen alerts and I've set one up for the follow alert. More to follow (hint = there will be a "Multi 21" alert...)

Another awesome thing is chatting to you while I race (or crash :ninja:) and this makes it immensely fun. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the PS4 in game chat to come through because this will be entertainment just on its own. On that note, the channel is marked as an adults channel as there will be a lot of swears. It's just how I am and how I interact with friends.

One of the goals I have is to support and promote this racing community. You (all members of Rooz) have always been the best blokes and ladies at racing and I want to share this with more people so that we can grow and be the first and best spot for racing in Australian and New Zealand. I stumbled across this site a few years ago and I want others to hear the Rooz name so they can join up and have as much fun as I do.

It's early days but I'd like see how I do at streaming and I'd love your support.

Channel link: https://www.twitch.tv/spidey1155

Cheers :thumbsup:
    Woody, t_b_williams, KoAStR and 4 others like this.
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    8pm tonight (Sydney time).
    F1 2018 career mode at Monza. Full qualifying (if I make it to Q3) and 50% race distance.
    If you come past the stream drop a Hi in the chat :)