The GTA V Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheStig13, Oct 1, 2013.

1. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    Since many of us here have GTA V, I figured it'd be a good idea to start a thread for it with the online portion of the game just minutes away from release at the time of this post.

Clevohead has formed a ROOZ crew on the Rockstar Social Club, which you can find here (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/rooz_crew). Feel free to send an invite to join the crew.

One final thing - please don't post any major spoilers here, as we all haven't completed the game's story mode yet.
    Clevohead likes this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Can anyone go online yet? I've created my character but can't go online yet:(
  3. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Ive requested an invite as tekNiqueAU1 as someone has stole my Nic.
  4. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Love the crew logo too Clevo :)
    Clevohead likes this.
  5. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Quite possibly the best game ever made
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Determined to finish the story before diving into online. Have you guys been able to get in there yet?
    I hear it's been a mess, too many people, too few servers.
  7. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yeah got in last night. Got my own car but spend most of my time trying to steal it back from the impound. I'm up to level 6 with my character which I'm pleased to say just looks like a healthier, thinner me. Had one race with some guy who was absolutely hopeless and tried couple times to join some invites but wouldn't download. Pretty good so far
  8. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    I haven't been able to get on over here. Make character, connection times out. I guess that's what I get for having to share network time in prime EU time, and the getting home from school crowd in the US.
    Still lots to do in single player for me though, so no biggie.
    My main problem is being away from 9 Nov - 11 Dec, so I will lose a month and the launch of GT6.
  9. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Played abit last night, some bogan griefed me trapping me in amunation by ram raiding the store. I took a photo http://rsg.ms/172k7ha lolz its was kinda funny though he ram raided the store just as I was walking out and it sent me flying across the shop back to the counter. I was trapped for like 10 minutes, annoying but funny at the same time......dam red necks.
  10. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I had Mustafur, and Ad2mny in a chopper, I was driving, never used one before, and we flew into a military base and s#!t went nuts, that is all. o_O
    Ad2mny likes this.
  11. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Those damn tanks!?! I took off in the Hydra with the wreckage of the helicopter hooked in the landing gear. You can lock onto ground targets if they're after you too. Bit hard to line up though, going so fast lol!!
    Clevohead likes this.
  12. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I'm trying to make money to buy an apartment. I have a 2 car garage but it's not a house. Any ideas on what to do to make decent amounts of money instead of 2-3 grand. The most I've made is 13 grand on a car repo for Simeon but they don't come around very often and more often than not I just fluke which car I'm getting into till I find one he wants. 7 grand for coming first in a race with about 10 people in the room but that don't happen very often either. Even stealing nice cars to sell doesnt work cause they dont let you in the Mod Shop with it. My character is at level 18-19 now so surely there should be some good money making missions (crew maybe) we can do for some cash?
  13. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Finally done with the storyline. Will look to dip my toe into the online stuff later in the week, might be able to help you out. Can you invite more people in Ad's? How does that all work? I should be on tomorrow night, I am hoping to test some recently repaired pedals tonight!! (and then most likely sell them...)
  14. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    You can join the ROOZ crew on Rockstars Social Club when you create your account to play online. See you on there soon.
  15. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    You make easy money by doing races on repeat, i am up to my 3rd account now but i've almost got enough for an apartment again.
  16. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Every time I join a race, they end up changing to death match or just go back to free mode. I might have to host my own races I guess
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I was going to offer a method for making cash but can you invest in the stockmarket online?
    TDZdave likes this.
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    No idea. Dipped my toe in the water this arvo and got pwned. Gonna try again tonight, feel free to help a ROOZ crewie out.
  19. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    get online with me and join my races we make bucket loads
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'm doing a co op season on F1 2013 with a mate tonight, but if you can, invest all your cash into insurance companies, then go on a rampage. i.e blowing up cars, killing, property damage, etc. Soon the prices will rise and you can sell at a much higher price, and increased profits.
    TDZdave likes this.