Devices Wireless keyboards

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by stucar17, Jan 15, 2016.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  3. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I think any bluetooth keyboard will work Stu, most of the ones I've tried have been fine.
    Mine has a mousepad built into the side which is handy for some applications :)
  4. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    I got a Logitech (boo hiss) keys-to-go keyboard for iPad, works a treat, put labels on the mapped keys and away you go, it's a bit pricey at $89 (I got mine on sale for about $60) from jb hi fi, I'm sure there are cheaper options out there, but it works well and I've had it six months and still haven't had to charge it.
  5. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Currently building a button box, differently to the one posted above which has limited functions compared to the number of adjustments available to assign in PCARS. Simple design without the flashy look but will be functional for what I need.

Was thinking of a keyboard but figured the box would be easier as I can label as I see fit. Plus I can 3D print a bracket to mount to the cockpit, to go with the controller mount I am also doing. Once my printer is back up and running that is...
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    beakeroo and stucar17 like this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    thanks guys.....will have a crack at the one up top and see what happens as it seems should work !
  7. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr