PS4 PCARS Season 2 Expressions of interest

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Ad2mny, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Unless it's a monthly free car DLC & weren't aware of it as you just bought the game. in which case you would need to download from the PS store.

But I just realised who posted it, in which case, well trolled..
  2. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    The funny thing is I wasnt trolling, I have zero knowledge of PCrs so I'll anticipate getting lapped for the first couple of rounds. Cant wait!
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Just treat it like GT and roll up o_O
  4. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Values quoted are wrong I was on 46% after both 13 lap races I entered.
    seth123 likes this.
  5. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Haha either can i
    seth123 likes this.
  6. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    That's unfair for controller uses! Maybe no tyre wear then?
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  7. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    We're talking about something like a 5 or 6% difference as I believe Stu got both figures wrong. More likely 46% and 52%.

Let's ban wheels. Then it'll be fair!

(Or make a controller only div)
    cowdoesfly likes this.
  8. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    46% to 72% though!
    beakeroo likes this.
  9. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Yes this is true, but the point he was trying to make was that the potential tyre wear between controller and wheel users for most people is negligible, granted it may be slightly worse for you, but my tyre wear is at a closer level but only marginally better than yours than it is to Stu's with similar equipment, some people are just better on their tyres than others regardless of the peripheral used.
    And now I'll paste in some things I posted from another thread:
    the mods decisions can't be altered by a few drivers, but yet there seems to be these days a few very vocal members seeking to complain vigorously if something isn't how they want it and they don't get their own way, it's all give and take and figuring out what should be entertaining for everyone not the individual or the minority.
    a lot of work has gone into coming to the conclusions that contributed to the final outcome, that would make it as enjoyable as possible for everyone, the mods have made their decision, it is final, and I would probably say any further whinging would probably be a waste of time.
    So embrace what you have, accept what is before you, deal with it, and move on.
  10. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Dude, it was more like 46% to 52%, but it was probably closer than that, read the previous post it explains it all.
    beakeroo likes this.
  11. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I think he was joking Cob.
  12. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    I sort of figured that, but with all the crap that's been going on here lately it's hard to tell anymore, I'm just relieved that's all the bull:):):):) is over and we can get on with the job at hand, but at least we're better informed for future series and avoid any further :):):):) fights going forward.
    SuiCid3, Ad2mny and Clevohead like this.
  13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    14 hr work days, and a young family will do that ....... what ever the number was, it was CLEAR that night, that the figures were very close between the controller users and the wheel users....Cob also had 1 race where HIS wear was off the richter scale, he did a reset and all went back to normal again...its pretty clear that we are going to get some issues during the season where someone will experience some sort of glitch. Wont matter what we do....just have to deal with it.

I will say this though, its pretty disappointing that everything i have done over the last month seems to have become an issue. I've said it a thousand times, being new to the game, i was trying to get my head around it and the issues it throws up. I have never done anything but my best to TRY to provide the best racing series for the MAJORITY of our members, some of the comments have been pretty disappointing given the time i have put in (and a lot of others) for the benefit of our community. To be accused of looking at the regulations again simply because 1 member threatened to pull out is a bit rich, and TBH just plain wrong. I put my hand up and admitted i had made the call without understanding the game, and after a week of 1am finishes, I understood a lot better to make an informed decision along with the mod team.

ANY of us on the mod team are not looking for pats on the back for what we do, we do it because we enjoy it, if you dont like something though, dont attack us and bring down the level of the forum because you dont agree with our decision. With so many members i think EVERYONE needs to remember that not everything will be to your liking, as hard as we try. To be as blunt as i have ever been on here, if you dont like what we do, you are free to set up your own league / series / forum and go as hard as you like with your own rules and regulations. Im too busy to deal with the trivial issues that seem to take up far too much of our time over the last few weeks. Like everyone, i just want to spend time doing something i enjoy, with a bunch of guys who want the same thing.

That said, i am sure that with the regs we have for the season there will be some cracking racing, lets just get on with it.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    SuiCid3, zuluwoffle, George and 12 others like this.
  14. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I'm pretty sure everyone appreciates what you've been doing in their own way @stucar17
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Its not about that beaker, its about EVERYONE understanding that sometimes you dont get what you want, and the last 2 months have seen a real negative feel around here which hasn't happened before. Maybe its the break between seasons and everyone is itching to get back into it.....
    Clevohead and beakeroo like this.
  16. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    To even the playing field I will buy each member a new wheel all you have to do is sign this contract :cautious: :whistling: :devilish::devilish::devilish:
    [​IMG]
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Ok let me get my best pen
    Giant slayer likes this.
  18. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Dan is fresh out of GT6 where those credits are life haha

i was impressed too when i found out all cars were unlocked straight up with no credits required, only your credit card :roflmao:
    Giant slayer and JonoStan96 like this.
  19. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    And don't forget your soul :cautious: I really like souls :inlove: I even have my own collection :sneaky: :devilish:
    [​IMG]
    See it's a party :D and everyone is invited ;)
  20. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Giant really likes "R" souls
    Kart-No-1, Clevohead and Giant slayer like this.