PCARS PS4 Bathurst 1000 Revived, 24th/4th/2016

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by TDZdave, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    I've seen better heads hanging over a piss trough
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  2. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    6 hour race at the end of it only felt like a 2 hour race
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    it is all there ready to go stu
  4. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    3 hour races are awesome fun and I'd be keen on that I'd be happy to come down to your place to team up stu with nobody here in Canberra keen I just wouldn't be keen on a late finish like this one was as I would still have a 3 hour drive home
  5. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Yep, was over in no time at all
  6. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    ok guys, I've probably said this before, but last night I tried to match @TheJuzzy intake of wild turkey during @MINT_GTR first Blancpain race, so here it maybe again,

Thanks to all that participated, I am thoroughly pleased with the turn out and result, it was a great experience and a great foundation of research and development for future events on the project cars platform, we really did push the equipment, game and console to the limits and for 6 hours it almost performed flawlessly for all teams, the unfortunate time the red flag was brought into play the entire transition was flawless, I am extremely grateful for the assistance @ItzRacing95 gave me in helping run the event, and @killerkarlcox69 for pestering me keeping me motivated to get this off the ground, I am truly grateful for those participants that persevered and hung around throughout all of the date changes that took place over the development of the event, I am truly thankful,

Hopefully seeing such a response for more endurance racing of this nature on the forum I have created an annual staple for Rooz for years to come,

lastly, to me, well us all at GHH this event was a complete success, we had a total blast, and the fact that everyone involved had an absolute ball regardless of position only adds to the success of the event, this had us motivated enough to discuss possible future endeavours which will most likely be headed up by @ItzRacing95 and most likely on GTP as to not spam Rooz in the same manor the GTPES did to GTP last year leaving a sour taste with everyone, though if there is enough demand for something here on Rooz in the future we will gladly discuss possibilities, its finding a fine balance between a level of fun and seriousness that makes the event enjoyable for all people of all skill levels involved,
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    only 10! @COME_AND_GET_ME7 has done around 70-80 bathurst 1000's ;)
  8. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    @Killercarlcox69 you are correct, they are a rough bunch of melons, there are no good sides.
  9. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    I feel sorry that they left you out .
    All week they were saying that you couldn't drive out of sight on a dark night .
    The thing they said about you that upset me the most was , and I quote , ( they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire ) un quote .
    Just to let you know , I WOULD .
    TheJuzzy and SPL Racing like this.
  10. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Can't say too much about getting dropped from the team as this issue is currently in the hands of my lawyer!!
    However it could have been for any of the following reasons
    1. 3 1/2 hours late for the start of the race due to work commitments
    2. You have seen their melons, mine is far better looking, jealousy is a curse
    3. I'm a s#@t driver and Kart couldn't stand the thought of losing another race to you
    Make what you will of that, after my lawyers have picked over their bones I will potentially be looking for a new team.
    @Killercarlcox69 any room in team Killer for an ultra slow div4 driver?
  11. freddyp_33

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Well that makes me feel heaps better killer, thanks:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  12. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    No
  13. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Bahahahahahaha looks like your stuck in prostate freddy
    Killercarlcox69 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  14. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Kart no1 felt real bad about not letting freddy behind the wheel for the 1000 :( :cry:... Till he won then he said f#*# k that I'm a Bathurst champion o_O:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: .....:cool:Blindman ....... A hole cleaner:sick: ....kart no one :sneaky:.....freddy pee :(
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  15. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    You miss your aa meeting again?????
  16. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    What about a 3 hour endurance race around Le Mans with LMP1/GT3 mixed class after Season 3 finishes?
    JonoStan96, George and Blindman like this.
  17. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Guys , I would love to do this again , I loved it . the pressure , the concentration , the little mistakes that make you try harder . give me more .
  18. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    hehehe, I think a lot of people are, there's strong potential for something to happen on the next national long weekend ;)
    TheJuzzy, George, JonoStan96 and 4 others like this.
  19. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'm definitely in for the next one, can't wait :)
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  20. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Geez that won't be until Christmas! Bloody West Australians and Queenslanders having Queens birthday on a weekend different to the rest.