THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    looks like it is all about the brake-points on this track ... I ran a 15 lap race and was down to 31.4 ... with some room to move ... I plan to play around with gearing / downforce trade off... this was at 4.90 gearing and F0/R5 downforce so fast acceleration and a quite sticky set up ...
  2. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah, I'm just running the same tune as Spa, same as Stu's, I don't think I changed it. Haven't really messed around with pressures much but downforce is 0/3 and final drive at 4.65 (one click to the right), that combo sees me just about to hit the limiter at the braking point at the end of the main straight. Full race length fuel (1.16L per lap I think, so I think I had 43L in the tank) and came really close to cracking 29's last night. I've still got time to make, there are a couple of corners I haven't quite worked out yet, I had never driven this track before Sunday night after the Spa race.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Don't think I will make it again Sunday night sorry guys. Still very sore and I didn't realize how much you use your gut muscles racing a car! I would just be a mobile chicane on the controller so will give it another weeks rest.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hope you feeling better soon mate.
  6. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    That's a shame mate, rest up and get back for the final race!
  7. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Parked up early. Just can't get a handle on these physics in this twitchy little :):):):) of a car.

It's not lack of practice, because I can do clean laps, but I'm struggling with the inconsistencies on the gas and over the ripples. After my 4th spin in as many laps I decided to get outta everyone's way.

Considering pulling out until next season.
  8. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Race results:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest lap:
    [​IMG]

jasond1986 got pole
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  9. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Well done SPL congratson the win. Bit frustrated with p2 not sure why but the tyre pressures I practice with all week didn't get up to temp so pitted for tyres and then was perfect. My first fastest lap so very happy to finally get one and pole as well
  10. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah well done mate, that pole lap was brilliant! There's an extra couple of points for ya :)
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Well done @SPL Racing on the win mate. Very solid drive, and makes things interesting coming into the final round for us 2.
    @jasondull1986 great lap pace mate. Put her on pole too. Unlucky with the pressures for ya mate.

My race was interesting to say the least. Had a moment on lap 2 final corner which saw me go all the way to 12th. Spent the whole race reeling people in lap by lap, with the idea that id pit on lap 30 something. Worked a treat. Came out of the pits in 2nd with 3 laps to go only to have another moment. Down to 5th. Then on the second last lap im bout 5 secs behind rod and kart, only to see them have quite an incident on the last harpin. Overtook them both and finished in 3rd.
    Happy with a podium, looking to seal the championship next weekend, barring a disaster.
    Ad2mny and dj2ca like this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    come back to GT6....
    agolfer78 likes this.
  13. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Bad luck Jason, I thought you were going to drive off into the distance and I was surprised I was pulling you in. Still a strong drive for second.
  14. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    :cautious:
  15. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Another on par performance for myself. Stupid spins and just inconsistent in general. Hope I didnt get in the way to much for you lead guys who I ended up running around with for a while, I tried to move over when I thought was right
    Ad2mny and SPL Racing like this.
  16. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I'm so happy with my drive tonight, I qualified second to Jason who did a cracking lap for pole and got off the line well. I took it pretty easy on lap 1 just to keep it straight and went back to 4th place but soon got through and had to reel in Jason who was 10 seconds up the road.
    I closed the gap and passed him and set about building a lead. When I came out of the pits my tyres were in the 135-140 degree range and glowing red so I nursed it home. Zharvs got to within a couple of seconds of me and I was sure that he still needed to pit but I fought hard to keep in front. When he finally pitted I was 30 seconds ahead and just cruised home for a comfortable win.
    Congrats to @Zharvs92 on fighting back for a podium and @jasondull1986 for second place FL and Pole
    webnomad and Ad2mny like this.
  17. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Bugger, that means i was looking at a podium:(:(:(
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  18. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah you were in 3rd when that happened.
  19. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Ha ha ha PS3 went out of gaming service last year only doing blurays now don't even own any games for it lol
    Killercarlcox69 and stucar17 like this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    gt6 is only $20 max ...