Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Cheers mate. Put me down for a Ferrari in car 72 for next week then. :thumbsup:
    Is tuning allowed or is it only 1 of the 5 presets?
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Tuning is 100% allowed mate
    zuluwoffle likes this.
  3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Quali start at 8:20 again? If so i'm going to just be running some laps in another lobby for a bit as a warm up instead of waiting 35 minutes :thumbsup:
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Soooooo, We getting a big showing this week :D
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I didn't realise the update had hit... make sure you download it everyone
  6. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Didn't realize Glen Maxwell was going to join us tonight
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    I was having a great race. Going well until lap 30 where i had a moment, smash my wing of and punctured my tyre. Had spare fuel and tyre life slowly reeling in seth. Damn it!
    JonoStan96 and seth123 like this.
  8. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Man that sucks. @bennyracer and @The_Spectre had a great race. Nice and close for a long while there. Another enjoyable race. Great race great win. Forgot to record it again. Aarrgghh.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  9. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Still gutless down the straight with drs though.
  10. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    Yea awesome finish with you and then @its-benny-racer breathing down my neck at the end, my hards were dying fast and I just had to defend and focus on good exits out of the last corner to hold onto P4! Really enjoyable stuff!

Grats @N64TheStig007 for a deserved win finally!
    JonoStan96, Knuckles and Zachery like this.
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    My RBR12 felt much better tonight actually. More torque out of second gear and drs was much better.
    JonoStan96 and The_Spectre like this.
  12. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    Mine too!
    JonoStan96 and Zachery like this.
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Dont get me wrong car is much better. Couldnt close in on red bull with drs though. And it was temporarily off line in the first half of the race while chasing @bennyracer down. Still awesome fun. Clean too.
  14. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Shocking race for me tonight, was over at turn 1 effectively. Was happy with my pole lap, was into the 23's which was a PB for me (not that i had done many laps) and also felt really hooked up for what it was. Off the race start i had a bad initial getaway as i tried to dump the clutch to early before getting back on the clutch and then dropping it again. By the time i got down to t1 there was a spinner that was causing some hold ups, and having no where to go i ended up in the back of someone, now minus my front wing. Had to make an unscheduled early pit stop on lap 1 to fix my front wing and changed onto the hards. Ran the hards until about lap 11 when my hards were about to give up and made my second stop and switched onto another set of hards. Ran my second set of hards until lap 21 where i made a mistake on quite worn tyres and knocked most of my wing off again. Made my 3rd stop for the night and chucked on another set of hards which didnt last long. By lap 27 i had to pit again as my hard compound tyres seemed to think they were soft tyres instead at the rate they wore (not sure if its a game glitch or whether i was just really hard on my tyres. Engineer was screaming at me for about 3 laps after i switched onto that set of hards to change to mediums, so maybe it was a glitch?). Made my 4th and final stop on lap 27 and chucked on a set of mediums and ran to the end. Pretty boring night for me, no battles or side by side racing for me, just hot lap after hot lap.

Congrats to @N64TheStig007 on the win, and also to the rest of the podium
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Maxi wants to know ya dads mobile
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Was a little crazy at the end! little worried to lose third was nursing the rears home from the final 8 laps. Not sure what happened to Benny at the end but I was worried he his hard tyres were going to come back towards the end and take me like a sitting duck!

Great race Boys & potential 2 hole Nathan?

catching traffic in my pit stops was fun having a little crack with other drivers, all very clean.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  17. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    "Tonight on Top Gear how not to go 4 wide into the first corner at Catalunya" And that was my downfall pretty much the second row got a better launch than the first and i thought it would be smart to try to squeeze under Beau and i pretty much got what i deserved spun around first corner after a great 4th place qualifying. Lost my end plate first stint and lost 5+ seconds in the pitstop fixing it than got a bull:):):):) 3 second time penalty for cutting a corner by the slightest of margins than just to finish me off ended up catching @Knuckles at a rate of knots and attacked him on the final lap and ended up going for the move turn four its probably a racing incident but i got my nose chopped off and spun off the road didn't matter to be fair but i felt like i should have been at least top 5 but not every race goes to plan
    Roll onto Monaco 100% race :):):):)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  18. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    78 laps of Monaco... it's gonna be epic!
    JonoStan96 and zuluwoffle like this.
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    YEAH THE BOYS 9th!!!

tried out @The_Spectre 's tune before entering the room and beat my 24.5 with a PB 23.2! so thanks for that mate, your videos really help me out.

In qualifying I binned it on my outlap so I had to start 12th on the last row. Got a decent start but backed off when I saw @Motorsports560 parked sideways across turn 1... luckily I could sneak down the inside. After a couple laps a bunch of cars caught and passed me as to be expected, but I had started on mediums and so was going for a 1 stop.
    Hard luck to @Half-Byte as he didn't notice his teammate @Knuckles passing him until very late and when he tried to avoid him, he spun :( Chin-up, I watched some of your qually and you were doing well :thumbsup:

Was running ok with @COME_AND_GET_ME7 a few seconds behind until he found another gear and passed me and started pulling away. I was doing alright until a wobble onto the main straight ended with my wing broken onto the wall. This was lap 11, and I pitted for hards and finished the race on them with the FL the worst on 60% worn.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  20. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Question having used your setup did you really struggle with tyre wear had to run soft hard hard strategy and had 70% + on the left front every time really chewed through that left fronts
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.