Division 4 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Are you back this weekend Dek?
  2. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Yep,Stu talked me round,but we'll let Evil host and see how he goes.If it's no good i'll host at that stage,But i'll turn on UPnP to try to help the unstable ones.There's no point running fixed,if you read the GT6 manual in the network section,you'll see that the only use for fixed rooms is for Hosts with NAT1 to enable NAT3 users to join.Give me a call later and i'll help ya set yours up,i found the exact guide for yours.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Tonight be OK?
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Will have to wait to see how I go with Evil hosting, he shows as not on my friends list sometimes when we have been friends since S11. When I raced with him once in the GT300 championship he was temporarily invisible until I reentered the room.
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Please guys, ensure all your oil changes and whatnot are done before joining the race lobby. It places undue strain on the room when people are trying to join and leave, and we've all seen the room pause as people join and leave.
    DekGT5mad and emmo46 like this.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I have 2 cars for this series (well 3 actually) I prepare my race car then put it aside, on the night I do the practice in another car and then switch to my race car for qualifying, Never have to leave the room and dread if they suddenly decide to start a new room just before qually.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  7. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Same, one with numbers one without. One for prac races so not constantly repairing body rigidity.

BTW does the game still only put k's on the clock when racing, not practice?
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Dunno, will have to test, My cars have different number back grounds, square on race car and round on test mule, also different wheels.
  9. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I doubt it, my first car has 2700 miles on it after only 2 races and a handful of practice races.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Any driving online will put K's on the car. The only thing that won't is offline time trials.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  11. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    ;) I never realised how many people have practice and race cars. I'll have to get on the band wagon!
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  12. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    I did that last season in the Macca, but the MX-5 is cheap to repair so I usually just flog the pants off it during the week and then on Sunday before I go into the race lobby I go and improve body rigidity and fix up the motor and away I go again.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  13. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

Sorry guys but I won't be there tonight, haven't been well. Hope to be back next week. Good racing to all.
  14. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Absolutely spewin! My PS3 decided to switch itself off halfway thru. Have had no problems with lag or dsc all week and now the playstation decides to play up! Can't catch a break....
    SPL Racing likes this.
  15. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Brands hatch...
    I qualified 8th ya know not bad.. I worked up to 4th before Ao got disconnected after leading the poor bloke.. Pit stop for me came out before spinning 5 times and dropping to 7th..What would ya bloody know disconnected lap 27. Lost the championship lead 1st down to 4th not very happy.
    DekGT5mad and SPL Racing like this.
  16. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Bad luck pykey. Sounds like all divs had issues
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  17. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    that sucks mate. You were getting close to me when i saw your car take off across track and then you vanished. I have to say althought it doesn't help you much I know the exact feeling.

My PS3 locked up while i was leading bathurst in round 1 on the last lap. To top it off it was an enduro event and I had been in the lead the entire race :eek:.

Now I make sure i try not to use it too much on Sunday's. No science involved here I just think it will be cooler come race time and hopefully less chance of lockups.
    DekGT5mad and AOCleaner74 like this.
  18. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    Sucks mate, chin up. just remember you get to drop your worst round so although you might loose the lead for now it will all change after the last round anyway
  19. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    I forgot to record the race so this is from my memory which isnt the best for exact laps and stuff. I qualified in 3rd which i was pretty happy with considering Emmo's flying lap. I think I came very close to it but couldnt crack it in the 8 or so laps i got in to qual.

Got the race off to a good start, but in the moment of making sure i don't hit the front 2 guys someone behind me pushed me out wide on the 2nd corner, which I wasnt too happy with. Anyway head down because there was plenty more race left.

Not sure what position I was in but i clawed my way back through to maybe 3rd or 4th when i saw emmo skidding across the track. Closed my eyes and got through ok, phew.

Then i think i was in 3rd behind WTF and AO cleaner. We stayed the same like this until i decided to pit on lap 8. Nice move a lap latter I pass AO cleaner in the pits and WTF is just coming out. I think i was about 1.5-2 seconds behind him. Lap 10 or so I made a pass coming u the first big sweeping right hander. I think i was a half a car length in front of WTF leading into the corner so i held my line. I ended up pushing WTF wide and he lost some time so I slowed up and let him pass a corner or so later.

This meant AO cleaner was right up our asses. Another lap or so and AO cleaner dissapears from the track. poo guy!

Me and WTF pretty much stayed like this until my next pit at the tail end of lap 19 there was a gap of about 3.5 seconds with me anf WTF. WTF continued on for another lap. No one passed so thank goodness I wouldnt have to fight any traffic to catch up. somewhere in that session I cracked my PB for the track a 32.066!! so close to AO's time but not good enough

I caught WTF coming out of the pits and we were back close to within 1.5 seconds of each other. Chasing and chasing and hoping for him to make a mistake but he was too good. Lap 27 i got right up his backside and was getting positioned to making an attempt when i hit some grass and fishtailed down the track... Damn!!!!!!!

Note settled to let him win I tried my best to chase him back down and force a mistake but he had a good 4.x seconds to start with. I think i got to back within 3 but the end of lap 29.

What a great race i had.... Thanks WTF.
    DekGT5mad, Ad2mny, SPL Racing and 2 others like this.
  20. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Thanks mate. This is an early PS3 and it died a few years ago and I got it going about 2 months ago, and it does struggle during the day switching itself off, but it has been fine at night.....I think I have just convinced the wife we ( I ) need another!
    Up to that point I thought I would have to battle my way thru u and WTF to recover my early lead.
    DekGT5mad likes this.