Division 6 season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Thank you Hat and Sui ... It is now very clear that if you or anyone else cannot get into room due to being SLACK and not having everyone on your friends list ...most importantly the host of the room ...you will not be racing... These will be the hard and fast rules that will be clearly stated in the div threads prior to the start of the series
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I would give it until round 2 TBH
  3. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    Why cant i just have the room host on my friends list
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It causes people to be invisible sometimes if they are not on your friends list, especially in a fullish room.
  5. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    On my end it works fine
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hat with Copper more than likely having 16 entries connectivity will be an issue...If we can have that sorted for round 1 it will make things much smoother...it is not hard to confirm that you have 15 others on your friends list a week out from lights out
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Rules have been stated and if you do not have ALL 15 of your competitors on your friends you will not be racing in the HTO series... simple
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Obviously not as there wouldn't be dire problems, week after week...
    Of all the things variables we can control, having everyone on your friends list is perhaps the easiest thing to do, hence why it is mandatory. There's no excuse for this, if you have not bothered to add the other drivers, then you're in no position to blame the others for your problems. It's a simple as that.
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Footlong_warrior, SuiCid3 and VARDZ like this.
  9. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    No ones really cared until now that i havent done it. No ones sent me one so it must not be a big deal
  10. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Doesn't matter if it works on just your end. You need to make an effort so that we can see you also. At Apricot Hill you ruined my race as I rejoined 3 times to attempt to see you but could not so your car was parked ON THE APEX of turn 2. Same thing happened race 2 of Deep Forest where I took the final lap easy as I appeared to have the lead and suddenly you had won it? You have to make sure all people in the lobby can see you and you actually have to MAKE AN EFFORT to get them to see you.
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Its not that nobody cared ... Everyone assumes that competitors within a division do the right thing and have everyone on their friends list ...the reason why we are to have all of our division competitors on our friends list is try and alleviate these problems from happening or taking away the possibility of this happening.... you confirmed this yourself by not having the most important person on your friends list THE HOST
    If you wish to compete in the HTO series you will abide by the rules.
  12. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    Well you have problems if you cant see me and i have never parked anywhere on a track. At apricot hill i could see you until half way you disapeared.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I don't know why you are being so stubborn, just get in and put out friend requests to the others in your division before next Sunday. I can't understand why you seem to have a problem with that.
    webnomad, Kieran_B33, SuiCid3 and 2 others like this.
  14. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    I was the same as Viper, you were parked up on the track...in a fairly awkward position. From our POV. You're on my friends list though...so game bug...or not having everyone on your friends list bug, I dunno...it happened last season at Fuji too...and we redid that race 3 times lol I won't forget ha.
    webnomad, SuiCid3 and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    I also DSC last night......Blackoooooo!!!!!!! :p
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

No. Just no.
    When I've raced you other games (Project CARS) you've been laggy there too for everyone.
    seth123 likes this.
  17. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

In the wet round he was parked at the final chicane on my screen.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It's fact that sometimes you can't see people who are on your friends list but having them on there gives a far better chance of seeing them and it is not that hard to do. Have you accepted any FR from the others.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  19. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Trust me, I know from experience what it is like to have bad internet on this game and the impact is has. If you have bad internet it is your responsibility to do as much as you can to limit the damage, whether it be port forwarding, changing NAT Type from 3 to 2, using a wired connection or making sure no one else is using the internet. Clearing the cache and hoping for the best is not enough unfortunately.

Having everyone on your friends list is a prerequisite, hence why we have the pre season meet and greet nights. As I stated previously, you cannot blame others for the problems YOU are causing if YOU cannot be bothered to send the other drivers a friend request. And if the problems are reappearing in other games, then it is impossible to shift the blame onto others, you must take responsibility to make sure we can all race cleanly.
  20. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Here are the results
    Pole: Phark-Q
    [​IMG]

Fastest Laps:

[​IMG]
    8th: Castro, disconnected lap 4. Fastest Lap: 7:50.721
    9th: Skippy, disconnected lap 2, fastest lap - 8:17.897
    are we giving blacko points for trying to join?
    Footlong_warrior likes this.