Division 6 season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    dont forget to allow time for the latest game update, just waiting for mine now, been about 30min so far
  2. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Well I think that's my first DSC ever. Was in 8th position in the 1/3rd of 4th lap. Grrrrrr. My performance wasn't great but was having fun driving the car on this track.
  3. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Are grass and barriers know thugs in Germany? The grass kept pushing and pulling my car around and the barriers kept hitting my car
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Anyway despite coming last out of the finishers I got what I believe is my 2 best result this season
  5. PharQ

PharQ Rookie

PSN ID
    Phark-Q
    Blacko, it is a requirement for "everyone" to have all the Div listed as friends! This isn't round one & you still haven't even got the room host listed as a friend.
    Dude you need to sort you stuff out?
    SuiCid3, VARDZ and NAACS like this.
  6. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    i had the room set to friends only last night so i could concentrate on qualifying but ended up distracted by messages and trashing the lap anyway. prior to starting qualifying i discussed with everyone the chance one person may want to join but was not on my friends list which would mean after they accepted my request i would have to make another room. because most of us were already well into said lap. i did ask, and was not greeted with a very friendly response so at the completion of my lap sent a response. sorry, nothing personal.
    do any of you who finished last night have the photos to post or do i have to type all the info in?
    webnomad and PharQ like this.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    SERIOUSLY It's round 5 !!!....Littleblacko942... If you do this sort of thing in the HTO series you WILL be seeing the results for the first time on Monday morning!!!!
  8. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    I will get results up later
    PharQ, CastrosfriendChe and emmo46 like this.
  9. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    ^ cool. I'd like to change my previous statement. I came 1st but you guys just couldn't see me :thumbsup:
    PharQ and Peter Wise like this.
  10. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    show us the photo, ;)
    seth123 and CastrosfriendChe like this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    *awaiting mspaint edit*
  12. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    LOL THIS
  13. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    I can see everyone until someone leaves. If i leave yous will be waiting 5 minutes for me to clear cache again after already done it. Its your fault you cant see me first time
  14. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
  15. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    Aren't i meant to see on a monday morning?
  16. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    SHOTS FIRED
    SuiCid3 and pykeybraa145 like this.
  17. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    :):):):)s hitting the fan
    SamCham1095 and seth123 like this.
  18. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    He is insinuating that you will not be allowed to take part in the HTO series if you cannot get your act together.

According to the previous posts, you DO NOT have everyone in this Division added as a Friend in PSN.
    The reason you NEED to have EVERYONE ADDED PRIOR TO JOINING a lobby is to minimise any crap that Polyphony Digital (the creators of GT6), otherwise known as PD around here, throw at us.
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    What people had been saying is that everyone has a responsibility to add all other division members to their PSN friends list at the meet and greet or prior to round 1. Exceptions are usually made for just after round 1...but unless someone joins mid-season, all your divisions drivers should be on your friends list by now.
    What vardz meant was that if you don't have all class members in the HTO series on your friends list by at least after round 1, you won't be able to get into the room which is why you would see the results Monday morning instead of participating in the race and seeing the results straight after. :)
    SamCham1095 likes this.
  20. PharQ

PharQ Rookie

PSN ID
    Phark-Q

I feel you did all you could on the night. It isn't kindergarten & it's half way through the series. Everyone knows the rules & we talk about it every week!
    THANK YOU for keeping some sort of professionalism in the room. I 100% agree with your decisions & applaud you for all your efforts in hosting the room.
    skywalker, webnomad and Peter Wise like this.