[COMPLETE] ROOZ Season 3

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Thanks for the offer of changing cars Anon, but I'll stick with the Darche. I haven't had enough time to get comfortable with the Aston.
    Anon666 likes this.
  2. zampli

zampli Team Driver

hi guys, sorry just realized cant make it tonight, catcha soon
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Now worries Z. Hope you can get on board for season 4 mate.
  4. shopkeeper

shopkeeper Rookie

sounds good
  5. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

Sorry for the late notice guys, but I won't be able to make it tonight =[
  6. Casper

Casper Rookie

@Evan Spall
    You two are going to be fast in that Aston:D
  7. Troy

Troy Rookie

sorry i had a sick kid wake up had to deal with her
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    All good Troy, hope everything is OK mate. Hope to catch you back on track soon. Speaking of which, I intend on being around on Thursday and Monday nights leading up to the next series so hopefully I will see a few of you on track then.

PS please d/l the 3 tracks in the season 4 OP.
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Guys it turns out that some of Rotor's issues were to do with his ISP, but I have contacted the server support guy anyway and will have him check the logs.
  11. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    He had issues way before his internet crapped out :roflmao:
  12. Mael

Mael Professional

What happened Serge? Was expecting a battle between me, Driftoz and you! Ended up running around by my lonely self until Cyber had the decency to join me :sneaky:
  13. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Finally all the planets aligned and the car, track and driving consistency came together. Pit crew could have done better :)
    R0T0R-AU86 likes this.
  14. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

I am was gutted!
    Managed to get the Darche into a fairly solid looking top 6 position & was settling in well. Then the warping started to come in. I didn't think it was me at first but when I looked at my router, the wireless light was going nuts, which meant something in teh house was eating up the bandwidth. after yelling out to the wife (who was pissed off at me for waking up the kids lol) she said that nothing was on... evreything had been switched off.
    upon further investigation, I found that my daughters ipad was in standby mode, but very much still turned on & google plus was the culprit. by then it was getting too late & had to accept it wasn't to be.

Sorry Turtle Beachers, this hasn't been a great season for me. Hopefully I can contribute a little better round.
  15. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Bad luck Steve, we had some gremlins in the server for sure last night. It's stuff I've never seen, so hopefully if was just a perfect storm and we won't see it again.

Ok, results:

Sun Levi (for Koastr - so Turtle Beach)
    Evan Spall (for Wookie - so Turtle Beach)
    TheStig13
    Anon
    Jamie Pyatt/Casper
    S_Close (go boy!)
    Tovey
    Cooper
    Krunch
    QC
    Cherno
    Cyber
    Mael
    Grkinn
    Driftoz
    Slasher (dsc)
    Rotor (dsc)
    Steve Crossland and Fargonz (dns)

Now, I will leave this to the captain of the charts, but I have a feeling we might have a tie for the championship?? Individual that is, the team championship is all Hi-Tec Oilers!!! Well done lads!
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Just checking, should the rounds where a driver filled in like Sun levi or Evan spall, should both rounds be considered drop rounds for the main driver?

Also we do indeed have a tie... But I am able to break it...more on that once the above point is confirmed
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    Anon666 likes this.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. Casper

Casper Rookie

Just a brief note of thanks to all of you regular ROOZ drivers for the welcome to a newbie in your racing series and for the great fun and clean racing. I enjoyed it immensely. The spirit of the competition was great, after all it is for fun and that's exactly what I experienced here !
    Great credit of course to @Anon666 for the effort to organise the league, @Hatfield for the charts, the drivers who made the skins and to my Hi-Tec Oilers team mates for their setup assistance etc.
    Hope to see you next season.
    Pete, KoAStR, Anon666 and 4 others like this.
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yes Hat, fill-in points don't count for the individual. The idea of the fill-in drivers was to help keep the Team Championship going. Which worked I think, apart from the HTO team being a million miles in front, the other 3 teams were nice and close.

Well done to my Gamesmen boys, 14 points difference over 6 races between us and second is pretty good. We really lost out at Zolder sadly, and missed our star recruit @RenZ for the last 2 rounds. On to bigger and better next season!

Thanks for the kind words @Casper the ultimate reason we do this is to have fun. And to listen to @S_CLOSE give birth during each race...
    KoAStR, Casper and Sun Levi like this.
  20. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

Thanks for the race guys! Looking forward to next season :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    Ad2mny, Pete, Anon666 and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.