B-Spec Bob's Recent Activity

1. B-Spec Bob liked FILO's post in the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

Sorry i wasn't there last week, was quite ill. I won't be able to attend this week either, have to pick up mum at the airport.

Nov 22, 2017 at 1:50 PM
  2. B-Spec Bob replied to the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

A private convo would be completely useless and predictable. Just a copy and paste job of what you've already seen. Instead enjoy a video I...

Nov 21, 2017 at 5:21 PM
  3. B-Spec Bob replied to the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

Justifying bad behaviour and poor sportsmanship with fiction and lies. Any final words @Hatfield ?

Nov 21, 2017 at 3:28 AM
  4. B-Spec Bob replied to the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

I get your idea and it works fine with most people but we are way past the point of ever being able to have a respectful rivalry so there's...

Nov 20, 2017 at 8:29 PM
  5. B-Spec Bob replied to the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

I had a good chuckle reading that :laugh::roflmao::thumbsup: FYI before I could even comment on the incident post race, I was already...

Nov 20, 2017 at 6:50 PM
  6. B-Spec Bob liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

If I was in your position, this would have been my reply: sorry about that, was definitely a mistake on my part which is why I waited to...

Nov 20, 2017 at 6:40 PM
  7. B-Spec Bob replied to the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

What's it going to take to convince him that the occasional contact is part of racing and is mostly accidental? How many chances is he...

Nov 20, 2017 at 5:18 PM
  8. B-Spec Bob liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

generally, I wouldn't restart for a turn 1 mistake either. just unlucky :(

Nov 20, 2017 at 2:49 PM
  9. B-Spec Bob replied to the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

Because nobody else is allowed to make mistakes right? I misjudged how early you seemed to brake for the hairpin/how much quicker you...

Nov 20, 2017 at 2:45 PM
  10. B-Spec Bob liked StigsTC's post in the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

I couldn't work out what you were doing lap to lap and didn't have any feel for where you were weak/strong. I just couldn't set anything up...

Nov 20, 2017 at 12:46 AM
  11. B-Spec Bob replied to the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

Please elaborate.

Nov 20, 2017 at 12:30 AM
  12. B-Spec Bob replied to the thread GT Sport Season 1 Division 1.

Round 3 Provisional Results Race 1 [IMG] 6th - apex_64_ - DNF 7th - shanep11primera - DNF FLs [IMG] apex_64_ - No time shanep11primera - No...

Nov 19, 2017 at 10:52 PM