marty's Recent Activity

1. marty replied to the thread ACC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion.

I found most cars default agressive is a good base. Some of the newer cars are a bit off in some combos but I suspect over time all base...

Jun 16, 2019 at 6:06 PM
  2. marty replied to the thread ACC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion.

After some testing tonight seems this whitelist works a treat, had a small issue missing a "," in one line which broke the entire entry...

Jun 13, 2019 at 11:01 PM
  3. marty replied to the thread ACC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion.

Will add you guys, can you PM me your steam GUID. I should have the one for @c4rLo5 but its not in the old list so maybe easier if you guys...

Jun 13, 2019 at 7:44 PM
  4. marty replied to the thread ACC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion.

Cool new feature in this build is we can force entry lists and exempt people from server entry restirctions. This means all the entered...

Jun 13, 2019 at 7:12 PM
  5. marty replied to the thread ACC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion.

1.0.3 Preview: GENERAL: - Audio optmizations to lower the memory footprint. - Fixes to overall game stability and added logging....

Jun 13, 2019 at 6:23 PM