Matthyus's Recent Activity

1. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 4.

Holy :):):):) that's this Sunday!! I thought it was weeks away, no issue just thought I had a bit more of a break from racing before the next...

Jul 19, 2018 at 8:49 PM
  2. Matthyus liked incey's post in the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 4.

the main reason to attend is to make sure everyone has each other on their friends list and there are no connection conflicts with each...

Jul 19, 2018 at 8:46 PM
  3. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 2.

Here is a break down of what I said in an earlier conversation about hosting. NOTE - It looks daunting, but if you have time on a Sat...

Jul 18, 2018 at 9:20 PM
  4. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 2.

True, the flipside is ensuring the room is setup and knowing how and when to fix issues on the fly. That first race I did was the worst one...

Jul 18, 2018 at 9:15 PM
  5. Matthyus liked incey's post in the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 2.

that isn't the hard thing about being host though eh, actually probably the easy part

Jul 18, 2018 at 9:13 PM
  6. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 2.

Or if you want to upload, Save the via the Share menu when you need to take a screenshot Qual taken before you start the Race, or as the...

Jul 18, 2018 at 9:04 PM
  7. Matthyus liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT-Sport [SERIES - 15/7] RaceOnOz Endurance Championship.

[MEDIA] My race^ @JonoStan96 you finally can see what you couldn't on the night lol I have to say I enjoyed the good battles I had with...

Jul 18, 2018 at 7:10 PM
  8. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 4.

D4 is a mixed bag at times. Hoping that this season its a little closer than it has been. Is this your first GTS season, if so and the same...

Jul 17, 2018 at 8:26 PM
  9. Matthyus liked Jurassic Mark's post in the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 4.

I’m just hoping I can get some experience racing closely with others. Coming from the F1 League, the only close racing I’ve really done is...

Jul 17, 2018 at 8:23 PM
  10. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 4.

100% right there. I see this list and go, hmm it's going to be a good close season.

Jul 17, 2018 at 8:10 PM
  11. Matthyus liked incey's post in the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 4.

I was only worried that hosting can affect your race night. You are one of the better hosts though so its hard to not support you doing it

Jul 17, 2018 at 8:09 PM
  12. Matthyus liked Green Terror's post in the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 4.

Looks like an interesting field. Should be some close racing

Jul 17, 2018 at 8:09 PM
  13. Matthyus replied to the thread GT Sport Season 4 Division 4.

Sure. I'll do it again. Thanks for the vote fellas :thumbsup:

Jul 17, 2018 at 6:30 PM
  14. Matthyus replied to the thread GT-Sport [SERIES - 15/7] RaceOnOz Endurance Championship.

Race debrief for me Pro Didn't get lapped 7 times. Cons Getting taken out on L1 T1 isn't much fun. Sustaining engine dmg on T1 after a...

Jul 16, 2018 at 10:31 AM
  15. Matthyus replied to the thread GT-Sport [SERIES - 15/7] RaceOnOz Endurance Championship.

Jonesy has just let us know that he can actually race tonight. Are we able to run 3 drivers? Me, jonesy and buster?

Jul 15, 2018 at 2:58 PM