PaulCox's Recent Activity

1. PaulCox replied to the thread GT-Sport [Current Event] Date TBA Broad Bean Destruction Derby.

In again :)

Sep 18, 2018 at 3:33 PM
  2. PaulCox replied to the thread AC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion.

All fair points, as im still saving for my pc im only on console at the moment which is probably where i get my attitude about a game being...

Sep 18, 2018 at 3:31 PM
  3. PaulCox liked Rolz's post in the thread AC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion.

only really every 4 or so weeks we get an updated build... next month we get VR support (YAY!) then the month after that will be...

Sep 18, 2018 at 3:28 PM
  4. PaulCox replied to the thread GT-Sport [Completed] 14/9 Northern Isle Speedway Destruction Derby.

ok just bought it but its not red...im white unless i spend 5 changing it

Sep 14, 2018 at 8:45 PM
  5. PaulCox replied to the thread GT-Sport [Completed] 14/9 Northern Isle Speedway Destruction Derby.

really hope your dog is ok mate

Sep 14, 2018 at 8:23 PM
  6. PaulCox liked Beau_Albert's post in the thread AC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion.

My thoughts on Assetto Corsa Competizione and where i think it fits into the SimRacing Genre and why it's a welcome change from what many...

Sep 14, 2018 at 5:47 PM
  7. PaulCox replied to the thread AC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion.

How come you have to wait 2 months before each car and track comes out...Game and early reviews look fantastic but why not just finish the...

Sep 14, 2018 at 5:46 PM
  8. PaulCox replied to the thread GT-Sport [Completed] 14/9 Northern Isle Speedway Destruction Derby.

Gona be break checking like a pro when i get lapped hehehehe

Sep 14, 2018 at 5:02 PM
  9. PaulCox liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT-Sport [Completed] 14/9 Northern Isle Speedway Destruction Derby.

i'll put you in viper @Captain_Risky_21 will cab be joining you like it's one of your fortnite battles?

Sep 14, 2018 at 4:33 PM
  10. PaulCox replied to the thread GT-Sport [Completed] 14/9 Northern Isle Speedway Destruction Derby.

Alright did a few laps, 15-16 seconds a lap wont be a real long night..im in...might be on the wheel...dont care what team u put me in.

Sep 14, 2018 at 4:17 PM
  11. PaulCox replied to the thread GT-Sport [Completed] 14/9 Northern Isle Speedway Destruction Derby.

if ya see me on flick me an invite then, but might still be painting

Sep 14, 2018 at 4:07 PM
  12. PaulCox replied to the thread GT-Sport [Completed] 14/9 Northern Isle Speedway Destruction Derby.

never played a car game with a controller

Sep 14, 2018 at 4:04 PM
  13. PaulCox replied to the thread GT-Sport [Completed] 14/9 Northern Isle Speedway Destruction Derby.

sorry mate, the rigs will be down for the open house early sat morning

Sep 13, 2018 at 1:34 PM
  14. PaulCox replied to the thread F1 (CM) [Gauging Interest] F1 2018.

Getting the fuel and ers right is very very important, id say without gear changes id probably be pressing buttons to move fuel and ERS up...

Sep 13, 2018 at 12:36 PM