PaulCox's Recent Activity

1. PaulCox replied to the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

Saw this on FB page today thought was pretty cool [IMG]

Jul 19, 2018 at 12:42 PM
  2. PaulCox replied to the thread SEASON 4 CAR.

Ran a few laps for the first time in this car last nite........:):):):)in Awsome no more to say

Jul 19, 2018 at 11:10 AM
  3. PaulCox liked JonoStan96's post in the thread Division 1 - Season 4.

Gee wiz, hopefully I can get to grips with the game in time. Happy to have a few mid week runs as I have no clue how you guys make...

Jul 16, 2018 at 3:27 PM
  4. PaulCox liked beakeroo's post in the thread Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel PS4 version.

Yeah mate I think I found your video last night. I'll try your settings and the one's Paul linked tonight and give them a go. I might need...

Jul 16, 2018 at 3:05 PM
  5. PaulCox liked beakeroo's post in the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

Cheers Paul, it's getting there. I'm just adding some over centre fasteners (clamps) to hold it all down tight to the floor now and then I...

Jul 16, 2018 at 12:48 PM
  6. PaulCox replied to the thread Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel PS4 version.

This is a bloke who helped develop pcars 2 FFB.. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51955-FFB-settings-for-Fanatec-Wheels...

Jul 15, 2018 at 10:28 AM
  7. PaulCox liked beakeroo's post in the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

No worries, I ended up making a back end for my rig. I bought an unused bucket seat for fiddy bucks, some structural pine and a rubber ute...

Jul 15, 2018 at 10:25 AM
  8. PaulCox replied to the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

Awsome job mate...looks tip top

9. PaulCox liked beakeroo's post in the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

[IMG] [IMG] Almost done, just need a decent tv in here now. Bloody garage is cold though so the old plasma keeps me warm :P

10. PaulCox replied to the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

sorry mate just saw this one....i also have 1 and there great. i got a mate whose 6 foot 5 120kg and he fits in no probs...doesnt move and...

Jul 13, 2018 at 5:38 PM
  11. PaulCox liked beakeroo's post in the thread Juzzy's HOT LAP's , OH YEAH ..

Juzzy, do you say the title to this thread like the Duff man every time you post up a hot lap? :p [MEDIA]

Jul 13, 2018 at 4:43 PM