Rolz's Recent Activity

1. Rolz replied to the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

Top stuff Driftoz!! Looked as great as I thought it would :thumbsup:

May 24, 2017 at 9:26 PM
  2. Rolz liked Anon666's post in the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

Yeah it really shows the skills this room has. Good work again lads!

May 24, 2017 at 9:23 PM
  3. Rolz liked Driftoz's post in the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

1st lap of mondays race with no crashon first corner lol videos uploaded to my new youtube channel just for gaming so click subscribe and...

May 24, 2017 at 9:23 PM
  4. Rolz liked David Brister's post in the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

[IMG] New Thrustmaster TX - Ferrari 458 Italia Edition. Had to screw that board across the floor to stop the pedals sliding forwards, they...

May 24, 2017 at 9:21 PM
  5. Rolz liked Doublevision's post in the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

I just realised there's been a different winner for each of the 5 rounds :coffee:

May 24, 2017 at 1:08 PM
  6. Rolz replied to the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

I find realtime is accurate for stuff sub 5 seconds... I rely on the track map with the black dots... especially when exiting pits

May 23, 2017 at 6:52 PM
  7. Rolz replied to the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

I wanted it to be a discussion without finger pointing :) In the past (and hopefully not too recently) I've certainly been guilty of it...

May 23, 2017 at 4:42 PM
  8. Rolz liked Mael's post in the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

Bit of a disaster, messed about with my setup on race day (yeah I know) and never quite manage to reach my pace of previous days. In...

May 23, 2017 at 1:23 PM
  9. Rolz replied to the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

who was the poor fellow cursing like a drunken sailor about pitconfig not working? I feel for you... we potentially lost a great driver to...

May 23, 2017 at 1:23 PM
  10. Rolz liked Hamish Gebbie's post in the thread Season 11 entry thread.

I am keen to join the series. The more people I race the better I will get......well hopefully anyways lol

May 23, 2017 at 12:43 PM
  11. Rolz liked David Brister's post in the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

My worst race ever, all the practice i put in over the weekend amounted to nothing, as i loaded the wrong set up going into the race. Words...

May 23, 2017 at 8:56 AM
  12. Rolz liked Shaun_A's post in the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

That was a good race for myself. Going into Qual I didn't have the best time compared to others, but I had been doing practice race laps....

May 23, 2017 at 8:55 AM
  13. Rolz replied to the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

Firstly and most importantly, everyone give yourselves a massive pat on the back for a clean T1... we need a multiple viewed replay of that...

May 23, 2017 at 8:09 AM
  14. Rolz replied to the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

doing better than me... I have yet to work one out... first priority is keep car on track :P

May 22, 2017 at 12:01 PM
  15. Rolz replied to the thread Season 11: A Maztacular Season!!.

no, QC only set it today

May 20, 2017 at 6:30 PM