Rolz's Recent Activity

1. Rolz liked Benjamin J Smith's post in the thread Join the team at Raceonoz.

Do clean races. Time trials gain you little to nothing, do races with no incidents, 1 incident aka off track in Time trial can ruin...

Jun 28, 2017 at 9:51 PM
  2. Rolz replied to the thread Join the team at Raceonoz.

Just got my D license tonight and my first win, stoked... now onto getting C :D:thumbsup:

Jun 28, 2017 at 9:51 PM
  3. Rolz liked Beau_Albert's post in the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

Race Boots are in the works, but are very pricing so have put them off until my Birthday, but how dare you say a Keyboard flashing 100...

Jun 28, 2017 at 9:42 PM
  4. Rolz liked Hatfield's post in the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

opening music didn't turn out to be the stroke by billy squier [MEDIA] -1 no race suit -1 no race boots -1 screens not lined up...

Jun 28, 2017 at 9:41 PM
  5. Rolz liked Beau_Albert's post in the thread Show us your Simulator Cockpit setup.

So since my last update in this thread.... i've upgraded a few little things..... [MEDIA]

Jun 28, 2017 at 6:37 PM
  6. Rolz liked vh_mik's post in the thread Join the team at Raceonoz.

just remember though, try and not have every race with zero incidents. i did that all the way to an A license and now i lose a tonne of SR...

Jun 28, 2017 at 10:06 AM
  7. Rolz liked The_Spectre's post in the thread Join the team at Raceonoz.

There's no need to wait, best way to get up to speed is to jump in discord and ask questions. We can help give you some direction on what...

8. Rolz replied to the thread Join the team at Raceonoz.

cheers guys... until I'm at least C grade I'm of no use to rooz iracing... I have 1400hrs on AC so the driving is no issue, it's just the...

9. Rolz replied to the thread Join the team at Raceonoz.

yeah I did 10 laps in time-trial but got nothing... laps were consecutive, I guess you have to have other ppl taking part... if not then...

Jun 28, 2017 at 9:13 AM
  10. Rolz liked The_Spectre's post in the thread Join the team at Raceonoz.

You also need to satisfy the Safety Rating requirements as well as meet the MPR (minimum participation requirements) for licence...

Jun 28, 2017 at 9:09 AM
  11. Rolz liked Beau_Albert's post in the thread Join the team at Raceonoz.

Nope, you're allowed to exit the session early, but your laps have to be consecutive... so that would be 8 clean laps in a row, and then it...

Jun 27, 2017 at 10:02 PM
  12. Rolz replied to the thread Join the team at Raceonoz.

ok getting the hang of the licenses and all the other stuff... Rookie to D, I have to do 2 races or 4 time trials. D to C, I have to do 4...

Jun 27, 2017 at 9:53 PM
  13. Rolz liked Driftoz's post in the thread Season 12 discussion & entry.

you know you can download the episodes almost on the same day they come out lol

Jun 27, 2017 at 9:45 PM
  14. Rolz replied to the thread Season 12 discussion & entry.

Each episode is aired Sunday evening in the states... so late morning Monday for Australia... is up on nefarious websites by 2pm......

Jun 27, 2017 at 9:45 PM
  15. Rolz replied to the thread Season 12 discussion & entry.

Out of interest, why such a long gap between season? Sadly I think I'll be out for this season... or a good part of it. Game of Thrones...

Jun 27, 2017 at 6:43 PM