UrsineSaturn9's Recent Activity

1. UrsineSaturn9 replied to the thread GT-Sport [Current Event] 19/1 - 80's Team Fun Night.

Remember to turn off ghosting or the dive bombing won't work too well!

Jan 18, 2020 at 11:27 AM
  2. UrsineSaturn9 liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT Sport Season 10 vote.

That's why we are using practice mode to qualify, otherwise it comes down to holding the overtake button for an entire lap to get the best...

Jan 18, 2020 at 11:25 AM
  3. UrsineSaturn9 replied to the thread GT Sport Season 10 vote.

Overtake can be used in qualifying mode? How dumb is that!

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:45 AM
  4. UrsineSaturn9 liked Hatfield's post in the thread GT Sport Season 10 vote.

@MINT_GTR and I tested it and it cannot be disabled and it will be set to 1x setting the setting doesn't change the level of boost it...

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:41 AM
  5. UrsineSaturn9 replied to the thread GT-Sport Lewis Hamilton's Challenge support group for people that aren't #blessed.

Hatrick! I'll have to jump back on this DLC, haven't tried it out for a while

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:40 AM
  6. UrsineSaturn9 liked Noxrai's post in the thread GT-Sport Lewis Hamilton's Challenge support group for people that aren't #blessed.

Ladies and and gentleman. I present to you my 3rd exact same time as Hamilton. Now at Maggiore. Had a pretty decent 1st and 2nd sector....

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:39 AM
  7. UrsineSaturn9 liked Noxrai's post in the thread GT-Sport Lewis Hamilton's Challenge support group for people that aren't #blessed.

Double Whammy tonight boys! Firstly the Nurbs. Finally managed to get Ham with a dubious final chicane. Still legal, but pushing it. My...

Jan 17, 2020 at 8:30 PM
  8. UrsineSaturn9 liked Max Gassit's post in the thread GT Sport Season 10 vote.

The push to pass can serve 2 purposes... 1. To overtake and 2nd as a fuel strategy tool. This is because not using it saves a considerable...

Jan 17, 2020 at 8:28 PM
  9. UrsineSaturn9 replied to the thread GT Sport Season 10 vote.

I just assumed it would be on. Thought this was the default

Jan 17, 2020 at 1:23 PM
  10. UrsineSaturn9 liked CaptainRisky21's post in the thread GT-Sport Gran Turismo Sport - General.

The severe lack of penalty system definitely impacts the lower lobbys more than the higher ones, but you know it's getting a bit dire when...

Jan 16, 2020 at 6:50 PM
  11. UrsineSaturn9 liked T F Eccles's post in the thread GT-Sport Gran Turismo Sport - General.

My FIA Manu race at 5pm was a bit rough, although I stayed out of the fray and went 16th to 8th. Barely anyone was interested in...

Jan 16, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  12. UrsineSaturn9 liked Viperzed's post in the thread GT-Sport Gran Turismo Sport - General.

Races have been very hit and miss recently. @xlxy90 and I were apart of the Holland show on Saturday for Nations before I started in the...

Jan 16, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  13. UrsineSaturn9 replied to the thread GT-Sport Gran Turismo Sport - General.

Not yet, but got taken out in FIA race last night at bluemoon Bay. I even tried a second time and got spun out again though that was just a...

Jan 16, 2020 at 12:16 PM
  14. UrsineSaturn9 replied to the thread GT-Sport [Current Event] 19/1 - 80's Team Fun Night.

I suggest turning on boost for the dirty race so no one can get away

Jan 15, 2020 at 9:45 AM