GT5 Super GT Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by leeboy910, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    probably is good idea we get everyone to disable thier voice chat when race starts for the main league as well , the lag wasnt unplayable but it wasnt smooth either.
  2. TurboEvilOwner55

TurboEvilOwner55 New Recruit

Was a bugger dropping out,I was going so well! :rolleyes:
    My mic wasnt working properly anyway,most of the time I was talking but no one could here me (probably not a bad thing) :cool:
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Good quality racing pity about the connection quality with big rooms, although it was probably the best full room Ive seen. Had me lap times coming down at the right time got a 132.5 in practice got a 132.717 in qualifying and was up on (my)splits when I was disconnected. I usually not the one to get disconnected and its so disappointing when you put so much into getting in the position i was in. Any how thats online racing i made it back to the track in time to start last, got stuck trying to get through the first corner carnage and fell even further behind, had some good battles but just couldn't get the car to do 122's again 124's were it. Good work for the win Koaster and podiums Outta and Beau.
    Not sure how room setting work, I thought the higher quality you set it the higher quality you have to have to join, eg the higher you set the quality the more it filters out those who don't have it and won't let them in. But it could be you set up low mike quality and it assigns less band width to it, any one know how its supposed to work?
    Any way Im not talking next week mike off.
  4. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    shame about neish and turbo,
    was mad fun with 16 in there , looks good when watching replay.
    id defintely set quality to standard and then mic quality to low..
    really does help with bandwidth..
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea pretty sure you want to keep the race quality at standard (or better) and reduce voice quality.
    Quality reduction changes the rate at which info is being sent / recieved by the server so directly affects the bandwidth of either the racing or voip is using. Pretty sure it doesn't affect anyone being able to join the server or not.

Don't put voice quality on minimum though, it gets so crackly it's impossible to understand anyone!

Thanks for the PSN message Carn. Cheers.

Unlucky Bonus. You were running good times there until you got booted. At least you got to race.
    Unlucky Nieshy and Turbo too, dropping after also running good times in quali.
    I would say unlucky Beau but it's about time you made a mistake! :? <-- looks like the front of your car was pulling this face!

Hadn't done much practice for this one but it really came together in quali. Beau and I were sandbagging practice laps and I knew he had cracked 31's in a previous session. I got my first 31's in the quali session and finished up with a 1.31.8xx. (+0.150 on Beau's quali run). Was pretty happy with that so I just pulled over, especially since we were running quite different aero setups. Was pleased to pull another 1.31.xxx during the race.

I did a couple of half arse laps as I thought about slowing down and making more of a race of it. Then I thought there might be some going for a zero stop pit strat, so I picked it up again. I pitted end lap 11 and Outta passed me to come out with a 14s lead. I pulled it down to about 10-11s and thought I would have to keep pushing hard, he's going for one stop! But then he pitted end lap 13.
  6. sidfire1

sidfire1 Rookie

Guys need help with the scoring system.

Current scoring system is set for 10 players max.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th
    20 14 10 8 6 5 4 3 2 1

.. can someone give me the one for 16 players max. ta
  7. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
  8. sidfire1

sidfire1 Rookie

9. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn

Hey sid,
    i reckon same as regualr season mate, no points after 10th place.
    keep it the same as the main league everyone agree?
  10. sidfire1

sidfire1 Rookie

sweet!.. okay mate.. so no points after 10th place it is then :)
  11. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hey Pies, seeing as you have superior upload bandwidth on you connection, do you want to host the GT race this Wednesday??

I can still do it, our room of 14 last night ran pretty smooth (apart from Overdrivve not being able to join), up to you mate??

:)
  12. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  13. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

I can tabulate round 1, and if people like the outcome, I will email the spreadsheet to whomever you nominate to score the series. I can see a link to the results of the KoAStR, Outta, Beau, etc lounge, but nothing on the the second lounges results. If someone can find that I can go to work. Cheers.

EDIT: Anyone know what league tekNiqueAU is in?
  14. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hey stone, great work mate. We only had split rooms for round 1, only 1 room used for round 2 and I think Tek missed round 1.

:)
  15. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Round 1 results;

Lounge 1
    Lounge 2

Round 2 - all in one lounge
    Sidfire was going to have a look at the scoring.
    I can't see techniqueAU in any of the 4 division lists for Season 3. But he was Div 2 last season.
  16. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

You're a legend, KoAStR :cool:
  17. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Tek is in DIV 3 for season 3 i think.
  18. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

Thanks Darko. To All: can someone tell me who finished 6th in lounge 2, please ... its too blurry for me to make out. If you figure it out, and know what division they are in, that'd be great. Cheers.
  19. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Check the SuperGT wiki page :arrow: http://wiki.gtleagueoz.com/index.php/GT_Series for entrance list.
    5th - jasr73 - Raybrig NSX '06
    6th - X-3vi1m00n - Calsonic Impul GT-R '08 also
    Don't think either of these guys are competing in the Sunday Season (3). Just asign them a divison based on that result standing :idea:
  20. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Im still racing in this, I just missed the 1st round I was at the 2nd round though. I treat this as casual, I dont do any practice but still race fair. Im div 3 this season as darko mentioned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.