Season 4 - Division 3- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    I had pace enough for the front half, just could not for the life of me keep inside the the track limits, got stung about 10 times and hit an invisible wall on the second corner toward the end of the race which was when @freddyp_33 and @redness-63 drove straight past. Oh well fun enough and fastest last sector is a good little cherry to walk away with. Congrats Jason on the win and Gary with the fastest laps
  2. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    I too hit invisible walls in the middle of the track, twice at different laps towards the end of the race.
  3. redness-63

redness-63 Rookie

Hey guys
    Great racing last night.
    Well done to the podium.
    I was having a pretty good race until lap 19.Starting last i work my way up to 5st though people running off and getting penalty s.Iap 19 my car went weird i had no grip like the road was wet.
    Twice my car fell off the road and getting a 10 second penalty then at the last chicane i had a weird slow speed spin.
    I Could have finished in 5st behind tony oh well such is life.
    CHEERS redness 63
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    I can only wonder what might have been for last night's race. After being plowed into at T5 on the first lap (losing me several places from P5 down to P8 or P9), and then again at the chicane on lap 13 after fighting my way back to P4 (this one a very late dive bomb that was never gonna stick, giving me a 10 second penalty and losing 3 places back to P7). Very disappointed.

But big congrats to @jasondull1986 on the win! And well done to @Kart-No-1 and @garyw61 on rounding out the top three!
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  5. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

sorry i didnt make it in. my son had a fit at about 7pm last night . he was unresponsive for about 15 minutes with his eyes rolled in the back of his head. had to call a ambulance. he started to respond on his way to the hospital. i have never feet so scared in my life and so unuseful... i had no idea what todo but hold him and keep saying his name hopping for him to respond to me an till the ambulance arrived.. his good now recovering.
  6. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

7. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    Bro that's awful. Hope the little guy is ok.
    TheMuss likes this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    holy sh!t so glad to hear he is ok.
  9. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Oh bloody hell mate that's awful. I can't even begin to imagine what that must have been like. Very glad to see he's making a recovery now though, thinking of you and your family!
  10. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Godamn! That must have been the most :):):):)ed up 15 minutes of your life!
    Glad to hear he is picking up though! All the best mate!
  11. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    All the best for his recovery Muss
  12. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Sorry to hear that, wish him well.
  13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Bloody hell muss. Scary times, nothing worse when you feel helpless to do anything for them
    Glad to hear he is doing better, am sure they will get to the bottom of it.
    Speedy recovery for him mate.
  14. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Poor little guy, glad he's ok. Must've been a hell of a night for you
  15. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    No good to hear that, hope he gets well quickly.
  16. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

thanks guys. his well now just going to keep a close eye on him now. doctors think it was caused from a high temp.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys....OP has been updated with time and date for Round 2 this week at the Nurbugring GP....

Only change is the race start time which has been moved from 2pm to 5pm....

I did this to lower the track temp, so everyones tires should be ok, the most i have heard of has been near 110* and this will come down with wear and track temp falling as the race goes on......

Cheers stu
    TheMuss and garyw61 like this.
  19. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Hey Muss, mate I can relate to your experience. Back when my eldest was about 2 or so, he had a temp and we were just lying on the lounge with him with a cold washer on his forehead. All of a sudden, the eyes roll back and he starts fitting. Of course we freaked out. Thing was, we knew about the chances of fitting when they are young and have high temps, but all that just flew out the window, and we grabbed him, jumped in the car and flew up to the hospital.

He had stopped in about 10 minutes, and the Doctors checked him out, gave him some panadol and he was fine after that. It's a fairly common thing actually. It's their bodies way of trying to break the fever. So friggin' scary when it happens though, even after being told all about them by the wife's father (who is a doctor).
    stucar17 likes this.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hey mate, how is the young fella doing ?
    HOpe all is well and on the way to recovery.....hope you and the missus have recovered too !