Season 10 - Division 3- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 5, 2016.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Provisional

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

Well done Knuckles, you were the fastest all week in practice, and you did a lot of that so well deserved.
    WOLFYDADDY007 and Knuckles like this.
  3. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Thanx mate. Seen you had solid 2nd and fastest lap. Points for the team
    WOLFYDADDY007 likes this.
  4. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Really happy got a 4th thnx to @Easyprey007 missing the pits.
    Knuckles likes this.
  5. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Well done knuckles 3 races and into 3rd place go for gold.
    mmm.:cool:
    WOLFYDADDY007 and Knuckles like this.
  6. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Cheers mate. Ill catch up with you tomorrow probably.
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  7. alovelycupoftea

alovelycupoftea Rookie

PSN ID
    alovelycupoftea
    I've got a lot of work to do to beat Emmo and stay ahead of Knuckles it seems. Will have to pull out all the stops to get a 2nd let alone 1st in races/overall. Should be a good final couple of races!
  8. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I need to get podiums to keep my lead. I'll be throwing every thing at it.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Firstly, congratulations to @Knuckles it was an excellent recovery from your early difficulties. It was an epic race for me, I actually had a surprising battle with Knuckles for pole. I thought I had it with a 2:11.1 until he unleashed a 2:10.8 or 9 to snatch it on the last lap. I started on SS and knuckles was on SM so I took the lead at the first chicane and set about building a lead. My heart rose when I could see that @Bluemoon was in second and I was increasing my lead. There must have been some incidents as my lead grew quickly and I was about 35 seconds ahead when I pitted for SMs. Knuckles used SMs as well for his second stint and he closed up some of the time in that stint. I pitted on lap 29 for my final set of SM and unfortunately for me lost a little time by putting about 20 litre too much fuel in then running into the sand at turn 2. I had about 29 seconds and felt hunted as Knuckles was now on SS and closing fast. I could see by the map that the gap back to third was big enough for me to have a spin and still finish second so I pushed as hard as I could to try and stop Knuckles from catching me. I lost time however by pushing too hard and ran wide at the right hander after the 1st timing marker twice. The inevitable happened and Knuckles cruised past me with about five laps to go and I nearly punted him off trying to stay with him. I thought it wise to give him some space but keep the pressure on as much as possible hoping he might error. He drove perfectly though and I eventually fell back from 4 seconds behind with on lap to go to over 8 seconds at the flag. I gave it everything I had and finished 2nd where I knew before the race was the best I could hope for. Knuckles race lap time was 1.2 seconds faster than I could manage and I feel good that I was only 8 seconds behind at the finish. The next two races are going to be very exciting, I need to get podiums to keep my lead in the championship.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    WOLFYDADDY007 and Hatfield like this.
  11. alovelycupoftea

alovelycupoftea Rookie

PSN ID
    alovelycupoftea
    Realised that I'm away for the final round so that's my title fight done. Low chancw of a top 3 finish but I'll still be going all out this week!
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It should be a thrilling race this week.
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Was a hard race. After 3 small mistakes in first 2 laps i was 18 seconds back. Thought i was toast. Was painful to watch the splits growing but i knew i was going to be quick at the end. My last 27 laps were right on the money, no mistakes and consistant times. Middle stint was by far the best. To take 8 or 9 seconds from emmo on the same compound was the race changer for me. Then came the soft on only a little over half a tank of fuel, which lasted easily for 7 laps flat out till i had emmo right in front. Another lap and a half to find a clean way passed. 2 wide in the fastest corner on the track was a great spot. More grip prevailing. Great race. Just need emmo to have 2 shockers at the end.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I was kind of counting on you having two shockers.;)

PS. actually one shocker would do.
  15. lets_party-1611

lets_party-1611 Rookie

PSN ID
    Lets_party-1611
    well done to knuckles , wolf daddy and easy prey u all put the time and effort in last week and came out with good results ... well done ..see u again this week for some practise at rome.. once again keep up the good work
    WOLFYDADDY007, Knuckles and Hatfield like this.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. Harrison Johnson

Harrison Johnson New Recruit

PSN ID
    Jinge_99
    Hey guys, I've ended up going to my coaches house after my game today so I'll most likely not make it to the race tonight.
    I don't know how long I'll be here for so consider me out of the race unless I show up.
  18. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Yeah you will be there. Need ta take precious points.
  19. alovelycupoftea

alovelycupoftea Rookie

PSN ID
    alovelycupoftea
    Hi guys. I was otherwise engaged for longer than I thought so have missed the race. Hope it all went well! Not here for the final next week but glad I have at least 1 win for the season and some decent points placings still :)
  20. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016