Season 10 - Division 3- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Good question. With the racing line on it goes pretty straight.
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    At least 2 Wheels inside white line
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    The concrete parts for those tight corners are race track so they are fine to cut
  4. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    that's two different answers............
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hat is right, I was thinking those concrete sections had white line but they don'y, two wheels on the concrete in this case.
  6. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    emmo46 and Knuckles like this.
  7. alovelycupoftea

alovelycupoftea Rookie

PSN ID
    alovelycupoftea
    Well, knuckles had great pace in the wet! Very similar lap times between us except that I made the mistake of not being on the track a couple of times. Would have been a very close finish otherwise. Missing next week so need to get good for Rome and Daytona and see if I can chase Emmo down for the title.
    Knuckles likes this.
  8. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Definitely would of been very close mate. Soon as i saw you slide off at turn one i put in 3 or 4 quick laps. Just tried to stay on black stuff after that. Your one lap pace was in a race of its own. Great race. Forgot to keep replay too.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    On adjusted points at the moment I am only 2 points ahead. Based on last nights pace both you and Knuckles could ruin my party. I was lucky again to come home 4th after qualifying 7th. The race for third behind you and Knuckles was extremely close. The battle for best of the rest is extremely close and I had some great battles.
  10. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Enduro and rome will be very interesting. Not a fan of Daytona that much. Did you fix up pole for cuppa?
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yep
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Actually I am only 1 adjusted point ahead of Cuppa now that he has the point for pole.
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Better make the most of the enduro then. Will be tight.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I just did a rough calculation and I need to get at least 53 points over the last three rounds to cement my lead. This is based on the possibility that Cuppa or Knuckles could get maximum points out of the last three races. Moon has the best mathematical chance of catching me but he would have to get pole, win and get FL for the last three races and his chances of doing that I rate as only slightly better than mine, and my chances of doing that is zero. If he did however, I would then need 62 points to keep him back.
  15. alovelycupoftea

alovelycupoftea Rookie

PSN ID
    alovelycupoftea
    I'm not here for the enduro. How does that change things? Rome I'm not a fan of but should be ok at. Daytona I'll be fine with I think :)
  16. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Enduro is key. One lap pace means very little. Too easy to make a mistake and end up in the weeds. Its alot easier chasing the pack, no expectations no pressure.
    alovelycupoftea likes this.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Factored that in.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I started this season hoping I might get a couple of podiums and with a lot of luck finish in the top three. So far it is going a lot better than expectations and I have a real chance of taking the championship, I'll be doing my best. I did my best last night and luck was with me and I got up from 7th on the grid to 4th and had a great battle with a bunch of good clean racers along the way. it's all good however it turns out after race seven is done and dusted..
    Hatfield and Knuckles like this.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The battle between Knuckles and Cuppa is going to be interesting because they are both only doing five rounds. Knuckles is averaging 19.5 a round and cuppa is averaging 22.33. Based on last nights pace and results though this is going to be very interesting.
    I have to be at the top of my game for rest of the season because I have moon, wolfy, easy, harrison, and cyber all with the pace to beat me to the best of the rest in each race.
  20. alovelycupoftea

alovelycupoftea Rookie

PSN ID
    alovelycupoftea
    It's where we're both only doing 5 races that it gets interesting. Neither of us will want to drop any points/show any signs of weakness. Knuckles has already missed his 2 rounds but I have 1 to go so I'm going to be playing catch-up in a way. Depending on the track I can see people trying to do more 0-stop races (Ascari-excepted).