AC [Cancelled] Assetto Corsa PS4 GT3 Super Sprint Championship

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by COME_AND_GET_ME7, Aug 28, 2016.

?

What option would you prefer as the first ROOZ AC PS4 series?

1. Option 1 - GT3

71.4%
  2. Option 2 - One Make

28.6%
  1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Geez Sammy you are making it sound like I was taking you out left right and centre!:D
    First race I only just tagged you as I came from 3rd on the grid to overtake you just after I snatched 2nd gear! I only had minimal damage so sorry if it affected you.
    2nd race on lap 7 I had just been overtaken by Clint and was lining up a run down the straight getting an ideal line on the first corner and you came from a long way back and just tagged me on the side half way thru turn 1 which put an end for me to try and get Clint back. Just a racing incident as I see it.
    For me I thought I drove clean, although no doubt I will get blamed for the restart in the 2nd race!:D
    I am away for the rest of this season, so looks as tho everyone will have somebody else to blame for any shenanigans that occur from now on!
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  2. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Nah mate, wasn't blaming you, just racing incidents but damn you had some pace mate, cant wait for private lobbys (if we ever get them) its gonna be such a close season!
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  3. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Gotta agree with AO sam, ya sound like a pom. Race 1 you botched the start, sorry bad gearing, for those of us who had the right gearing and where at race pase into turn 1trying to avoid your fiat 500, i think we did well. If your going that slow m8 ya gotta expect to get cars left and right of you. Ya can't blam others for poor start. I did not run you wide on way out of turn 1, i had 2 cars on my right and gave them room. 3 wide and one snail makes 4 wide and the snail lost out. You know your quick but if ya f@#k up don't blam everyone else, man up and say i had a bad race.
    Sam D Blacklock and Spidey_11 like this.
  4. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Anyone else notice the random weather settings from race 1 to 2? Race1 had overcast with race2 being sunnier and I managed better lap times with the softs.
  5. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Like i said, that was my races from my point lf view, not blaming anyone, and yeah the start was my fault, but i was 100% because i accidently moved the first gear ratio down. Im not blaming anyone but myself guys, but seriously i wrote this to show what happened in my race, as they were pretty up and down, and might have been interesting for some people to read but i guess not, sorry.
    Spidey_11 and AOCleaner74 like this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    it was interesting to read.

this is just another case of misunderstanding context in text.
  7. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    All good mate, was just stirring you up before CAGME and Blindman get on and call me Maldanado!
  8. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    im out of this one for the rest of the series guys. getting too difficult to race on 3 different games, so im gonna stick to PCars and F1 until AC gets private lobbies.
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  9. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Had a bit of fun last night, the 650S felt really nice to drive when I got used to it (about the last lap of the race). Sorry for bailing after race 1, but I suddenly realised I had a few thing I needed to do before the Singapore GP. Will be back next week for sure, expecting to be just as slow as last week too. Apologies to anyone I made contact with, especially on the that race start, i definitely tried to redress off the start if I did make a mistake.

1 thing I did notice though was the way my wheel felt during the racing. At some points (generally whilst going straight) my wheel felt very light, with not much wheel weight, which is different to how it feels when I play PCARS or F1. Is this due to my FFB (sits at 80) or is there another setting somewhere I can adjust that? I mainly bring this up as I often found myself turning the car in just a touch to early which really upset the balance of my car, and I didn't really get used to it until the final corner of the race
  10. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

No mate the FFB is generally always really light on AC. I go back to pcars and it's a huge difference
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  11. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Yeah definitely, I was so much more competitive compared to Clînt with the sun out, and had a lap time 0.7 quicker than the previous race
  12. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    With my t300 I find it reverse with FF a lot heavier. Although there is not much feel from the rear end when it wants to bite me!
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  13. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Sorry for the no show last Sunday.
    Was still sick as a dog
  14. Clinton

Clinton New Recruit

Chose Vallelunga for next week.

I've raced the Lamborghini and the AMG. Setting the challenge to not use the same car so if possible leave me anything but these. Cheers.
    Sam D Blacklock and Spidey_11 like this.
  15. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Hey guys a little busy at the moment. Could someone get the results from Spa up?
  16. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Just a heads up this weeks race will be an hour early for those in Aus (7pm AEST). It's daylight savings in NZ as of Sunday and a 11 pm start is a little too late for us.
    Spidey_11 and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  17. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Results for Spa;
    Race1.
    Pole - Spidey.
    Race - Spidey.
    Fastest lap - Spidey.

Repeat for race 2 :)
  18. Clinton

Clinton New Recruit

That's almost how I remember it as well.
  19. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    how we going on cars for this week?
  20. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Should be able to show for this week. Can I get a 650s????