Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah the boys!

Sorry, i should really stop doing that everytime you say 'the boys'
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    JonoStan96 and seth123 like this.
  2. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Good news i'm in for tonight haven't had any practice though so i might be well off the pace as for my car i'll take the second Sauber seat and pair up with @Viperzed. Good luck for tonight
  3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I'll have a lobby up at 7:30 with a 30min practise session at Sochi so we can run some laps with 10mins to spare before Quali begins.
    Sam D Blacklock, Zachery and Knuckles like this.
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Where is everyone? :(
    Sam D Blacklock and seth123 like this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Calling on second drivers for the following cars;

Ferrari
    WIlliams
    SFI F1
    Renualt
    STR x2
    Sauber
    McLaren
    Manor
    Mercedes!!!!!!!!!!
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    People could at least let us know they arent coming beforehand if theyve signed up.
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
  8. cruciald00dz

cruciald00dz Team Driver

PSN ID
    CRUCIALD00DZ
    [​IMG]
    Im just going to take a seat in the corner
    seth123 likes this.
  9. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition

See you next week!
    seth123 likes this.
  10. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    "Oh Dear/ Deer"
    I kind of sounded like Juan when the race went green

Bit of lag from a blue car and then a Manor finished me off into the wall, Hard luck in racing is normal sucks I miss out but to next week, The green flag after the SC was a little messy.

Driving Hamilton's car is showing me more bad luck than good, Toto Wolf anything to share mate?
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    YES POINTS FINISH ON DEBUT!!!!!!!!!

got into qually and posted a high 39 which was close to PB which put me last. But I watched some of the other guys qualify and that's when I realised you don't get penalised for cutting a bit more (but still rooz legal) so I went out for another lap and hit the wall lol

started last and as we made our way into T1 there was a big mess which I luckily avoided (except for having to reverse to get around @Crunch sideways in the middle of the road lol)
    Was having some good battles until @Zharvs92 made a mistake and I had no-where to go... was only a little tap but enough for front wing damage.
    I changed strat and pitted and ran the rest on the softs. It was pretty lonely until @COME_AND_GET_ME7 came out of the pits and let me pass for some reason. Then I had some fun trying to keep him behind me until he passed and drove off.
    When he dsc, the AI was only slightly slower than me so I couldn't close the gap enough on worn tyres, but on the final lap something must've happened because I jumped him for 9th!!

@Half-Byte
    @cruciald00dz
    and anyone else who might feel they don't have the pace for the front, please give it another shot. I need some friends to battle with!!
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Haha sorry bout that mate. I know its a racing incident but still. Apologies
  13. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Guys i'm so sorry about what happened just watched Crunch's version of events and i can promise you that's NOT the line i took into the first corner. Everyone was crashing into walls off the start and while i did try to avoid them i most certainly did not swerve like that. I don't know how bad the lag was but i just want to assure people that's is not how i race.
    Anyway i'm happy with 5th i lag ran into knuckles which made me lose my front wing and thus required changing and was happy with the end result but i have to admit i felt like :):):):) after hearing i had caused that accident.
    2 things i learned from that race 1 @seth123 i might change cars again i think it might be haunted ;) and 2nd why didn't we restart the race i mean quite a few people had their night ruined by that BS crash and we just kept going on should be looked at.
    Sam D Blacklock and seth123 like this.
  14. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Still awaiting the explanation to why you stuck me in the wall Sir
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    when I was watching everyone in qually, only your car was lag city... not sure why... is your ps4 network settings setup correctly?

I didn't touch a merc on my screen... I would assume lag.. sorry :( I did save the sharing stuff so let me know what lap and I will have another look
    seth123 likes this.
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    @Hatfield Yeah was a little bit munted,

Heres me
  17. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Qualified 6th on the Softs, i'll take it!
    Race start i had to avoid Motorsports who was twitchy, but fortunatley got ahead.... which became unfortunatley because he was behind me, lag punted me straight into my teammate... both front wings got ruined. Sigh!
    I managed to sneak ahead of Sam coming into the pits and i put Supersofts on and i knew that i had to unleash my inner Nico Rosberg to have any chance. To my suprise, i was 5th on the restart, but everyone put the brakes on when it went green so i very opportunistically went from 5th to 2nd in a corner, i'll take it!
    Fresher supersofts i gained on Jono easily and in some 'Brilliant Racing' i easily out tractioned him out of 5 to finish him into 6 and to my shock, pull out a gap. Expected Jono to go with me,.
    For some reason after 25 laps on Supersofts i was told i hadn't used 2 compounds yet.... strange since i started on Softs.... i pitted for Softs on the final lap and fortunatley came out with 3 seconds over Benny, could have easily been a race lost thanks to Codies.... anyone else had this? Don't want it occuring again....
    Stoked to be first double winner and even happier to get more points for HAAS! See ya'll next week!
    -Bobo
  18. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

havnt has that happen with tyres but I have had it where I ask for one set and get a different set. compound wise.
  19. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Wow, such a contrast from China when it comes to tyre wear, threw on Mediums during the safety car then just found a groove and kept my nose clean. Had a nice battle with Samsung towards the end, used the DRS zones to stay in touch as he had the softs on, then I'm guessing his tyres started to go off as I was able to make a move into turn 4.

I think there's something to be said for being conservative, only making a move on someone when there is a clear opportunity to make it stick.
  20. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    @Hatfield I don't even know to be honest. The past 2 gt6 seasons have been lag free on my behalf unless the room itself was lagging.
    What settings are there not really a technical guru.

Also @seth123 i never touched you on the restart so you were just another victim which i will still apologise for. What i might do is i presume you guys do practice sessions during the week so i might use that as testing to see if it was just a once off or if i need to probably look at it[/QUOTE]
    seth123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.