Season 9: Race On...RaceOnOz!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    [​IMG]
    Being blurry in VR could be an issue I thought it wasn't too bad to make out text blue and yellow would show up though
  2. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Interesting reading. I personally enjoy the larger fields having both Divs in one room. I've never really had any issues with the combined grid, you just need to be patient and decide if the move your about to make is worth the risk of ruining your own and somebody elses race if you stuff it up. This is my mentality when im racing and its served me pretty well having only had 4 or 5 incidents during my entire time here. I think the changes to the skins will definatley help but I agree with those that have said if a div 2 driver is ahead they shouldnt ever feel they have to give up the position unless they are a lap down. See you guys tonight for some prac! Bring on Barbs!!
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Although I am not using VR I also use realtime app positioned on my virtual dash board to see who is in front and behind. Keeps the exterior view clean.
  4. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Baskerville Race 1 highlights vid :)
  5. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Server admins - if you want a nice tool to boot cheaters check this out http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/admin-tools-0-8.22159/ i use it for my servers and it saves you having to remember all the commands.
    Did anyone work out what the hack was that John Smith did? Would be worthwhile bring up so that AC can do a CRC error if someone like that tries to jump onto a MP server. :)
  6. Troy

Troy Rookie

I know how to do it but I'm not posting it. It is very easy to do just not worth it it defeats the point of sim racing. If admin would like to know PM me
    Rolz likes this.
  7. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

It's more to bring it up on the forums on AC to fix it... maybe PM the devs...
    It's like before punkbuster came out for quake or counterstrike... script kiddie lamers using aimbot hacks ruining it for all.
  8. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

Nice video Spidey.
    Hey Ed, im the guy you were referring too. and i am slow, but i like my racing, and you would have herd me on Team Speak when the leaders come by me, if they dont tell me which side i pick 1 and tell them go left or right. as for the shunt in race 2, you got me down the long straight at the corner just past me and pulled in front of me then braked, i had no where to go sorry and you ended up off the track, but next lap around you used me as your brakes into the same corner pushing me off.
    I did think about T-Barring you in that 1st corner, but i didnt, im better than that.

I didnt get lapped until lap 11 in the first race which i was happy with, but by lap 4-5 in the 2nd race after u hitting front and rear of my car my race was over car handled like a :):):):):).

Im happy to give racing room to every one, but dont expect a free pass just because you CAN drive faster.
    Mael and ed40t like this.
  9. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Haha if you wanna play rough over P24 and P25 expect it back.

Lets just forget about all of it and move on to the next round :)
    David Brister likes this.
  10. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Don't care about how to do it, more as to how to set the server up so that they can't come in with a hacked car. Old mate was saying he had a tyre grip mod?? @Troy if you know how we can set the server up to stop this crap from getting into the server, let me know asap.
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  11. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Tyre grip mod....o_O You must have been using that on monday night with your blistering pace!:laugh:
    skywalker and Peter Wise like this.
  12. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Jeez, the only thing that was blistering was the grass against my tyres...
  13. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    That's a savage carpet burn.
    skywalker, Rolz and Anon666 like this.
  14. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Don't tell me that certain program is back in action for cheaters grrrr if it is that took dev's fair while to get it out which brought in the sum checks we have today but if it has been broken again I'm afraid there's not much that can be done.......
  15. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Can u blacklist people from joining the server once you know they are cheaters?
  16. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I believe so.
  17. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Yes you can but it its hard to always tell,guy doing 4 second laps is obvious but if someone was to say add 10% more grip not be affected by heat,cold with modified tyres it would give a massive advantage without being obvious...people do do this I see it alot in drifting we mod the cars for our needs engine swaps, tyres, gear ratios so on but kunos cars always throw errors but lately I've seen some drift guys have 1uz swaps in the kunos Ae86 and not get sumcheck on servers best block is the restrictions section add the race hards tyres only tyre car has but blocks chance of modified tyres being used would throw checksum if tyre.ini file doesn't match
    Anon666 likes this.
  18. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Sounds like a good plan to me :)
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Calling all budding journalists!!

We require help from anyone who can put their hand up to do write-up's for the ROOZ NEWS.

If you are interested, please PM myself & @Ad2mny
  20. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    @Beau_Albert get on in here! Haha
    Beau_Albert likes this.