ASSETTO CORSA Season 10: Ahh, Porsche It! (Get up on this...911)

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Ow, Baby, Baby, Baaby!!
    [​IMG]

Season Intro:
    RaceOnOz Season 10 for PC based AC addicts is kicking off Monday night the 13th of February. Again we are lining up for a 7 race series using the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017. The plan will be to have the rooms open from 8.30pm AEDT and to start qualifying at 9pm. There will be 10-15 minutes of qualifying depending on the length of the track, and then into the race, usually around 45 minutes.

We will be running 1 monster room at this stage, but that may change depending on the volume of drivers. Thanks to the guru that is QC and his mastery of the servers, there will be enough slots and rooms available for practice during the week. There will still be an individual and team championship as per previous seasons. An added bonus is that everyone who enters also will be placed in one of the Raceonoz.com Teams - so you will be part of main team championship run across AC, GT6, F1 and PCars.

For those who are new to our events please provide your Steam GUID when you sign up, and it would be helpful to send me a FR on steam - anon_666.

Results:
    [​IMG]

Race Schedule:

Tracks can be found below.
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/kunos-tracks-with-extra-pit-boxes-1-7.28132/
    Round 1.
    13/2/2017 - Calalunya GP (Extra pit-boxes)
    24 Laps. Fuel burn @ 250%
    Tyre wear @ 150%, damage @ 50%.
    Time of day 13:00. Weather: Clear. Base Am Temp = 27, Base Rd Temp = 15. Variations = 1, 1.
    Dynamic Track: Custom - Start = 95, Random = 1, Transfer = 50, LTI = 90.
    Tyre Warmers - On

Round 2.
    20/2/2017 - Spa (Extra Pit-boxes)
    19 Laps. Fuel burn 250%
    Time of day 13:00. Weather: Clear. Base Am Temp = 30, Base Rd Temp = 15. Variations = 1, 1.
    Dynamic Track: Custom - Start = 95, Random = 1, Transfer = 50, LTI = 70.
    Tyre Warmers - On

Round 3.
    27/02/2017 - 1967 Silverstone (Extra pit-boxes)
    31 Laps. Fuel Burn @ 250%
    Time of day 13:00. Weather: Clear. Base Am Temp = 30, Base Rd Temp = 15. Variations = 1, 1.
    Tyre Warmers - On

Round 4.
    6/3/2017 - Vallelunga Classic (Extra pit-boxes) Sprint Round.
    18 Laps x 2. Fuel burn @ 100%
    Tyre wear @ 100%, damage @ 50%.
    Time of day 13:00. Weather: Clear. Base Am Temp = 27, Base Rd Temp = 15. Variations = 1, 1.
    Dynamic Track: Custom - Start = 95, Random = 1, Transfer = 50, LTI = 45.
    Tyre Warmers - On

Round 5.
    13/03/17 - Mugello (Extra Pit-boxes)
    24 Laps. Fuel burn @ 250%
    Tyre Warmers - On

Round 6.
    20/03/17 - Imola (see above for extra grid boxes)
    13 Laps x 2. Fuel burn @ 100%
    Tyre wear @ 100%, damage @ 50%.
    Dynamic Track: Custom - Start = 95, Random = 1, Transfer = 50, LTI = 45.
    Tyre Warmers - On

Round 7.
    27/3/2017 - Bathurst - Enduro
    40 Laps. Fuel burn @ 250%
    Dynamic Track: Custom - Start = 95, Random = 1, Transfer = 50, LTI = 100.
    Tyre Warmers - On
    Each race (bar the 2 sprint rounds) will have a compulsory pit stop unless specifically stated.

The points system will be managed by our masters of charts, and will be posted within the ladder section at the top of the website, and updated weekly. The points will be distributed as per below:
    1st-35; 2nd-30; 3rd-26; 4th-23; 5th-21; 6th-19; 7th-18; 24th-1.
    This season will also see us using a bonus point system with Fastest Lap (FL) and Most Consistent (MC) for each room gaining an extra point. ie Win+MC+FL=27 points for the round. MC will be as per simresults, with highest gross MC across both sprint races used for determining overall MC.

There is a provision for a drop round this season. Every driver will have their worst performance dropped from their overall championship total. In the case that the first round of the season is DNS and likely the drop, then any ballast earned in round 2 by finishing in the top 5 will be multiplied by 1.5. This means a first place will see you earn 45kg rather than 30kg.

The sprint round this season will see a full qual and practise session for the first race, and a 10min qual only for race 2. The points will be distributed to each driver for both races to come up with placings for the entire round. Where 2 drivers finish on the same points, the driver who finishes in a higher place over the 2 races will be given the higher placing. Where this is the same, the driver with the fastest lap over the 2 races will finish in the higher position for the round. FL and MC bonus points will be given to the driver(s) with the best result over the 2 races.

Success Ballast System:
    We have experimented with a success ballast system and is continues to be shaped as each season goes on. We are running a slightly modified version this season, but as always we are hoping to keep the racing close. Here is the system for this season and it will be used across both divisions:

First = 30kg
    Second = 20kg
    Third = 10 kg
    Fourth = 5 kg
    Fifth = 3 kg

The maximum ballast any driver can carry is 45kg. Your penalty is carried over, but is halved in every subsequent race. Eg - Finish 2nd, carry 20kg into the next race. Then finish 3rd, carry 20kg into the next race. And so on. You must attend the race to have your ballast halved, which means if you miss a round your ballast will be sitting there waiting in the back of your rocket the next time you race.

Drivers: (listed with cross platform team prefix)
    1. BHR @KoAStR
    2. GRT @Anon666
    3. PRT @Cyber_STIG_77
    4. HTO @Peter Wise
    5. HTO @tezpez85
    6. PRT @ed40t
    7. TLR @Rolz
    8. NLR @skywalker
    9. HTO @Driftoz
    10. RZR @Cherno
    11. HTO @The_Spectre
    12. BHR @Pringles_947
    13. PRT @Tovey_4saken
    14. HTO @Mael
    15. SAR @Spidey_11
    16. TLR @c4rLo5
    17. HTO @Pete
    18. BHR @loris P.
    19. HTO @David Brister
    20. BHR @R0T0R-AU86
    21. HTO @Doublevision
    22. TLR @QC.
    23. RZR @Shaun_A
    24. SAR @krunch
    25. HTO @TheStig13
    26. SAR @Sam D Blacklock
    27. HTO @bencrow-
    28. RZR @chunk2620
    29. HTO @Peter Hughes
    30. PRT @Ben787
    31. GRT @bbhrt
    32. TLR @Seanus
    33. HTO @spita84
    34. GRT @AlphaCharlie77
    35. TFTTRaptor - Turtle Beach
    36. Rover - Gamesmen

The top 5 drivers from each team across both rooms will have their points collated and used in the AC Teams Championship. Points will be allocated to the top 24 place-getters. All drivers will contribute to the Cross Platform Teams Championship.

I will start a private convo out the back for each team so you guys can discuss set ups, strategies, skins, etc. NB - Below is season 7 teams and captains, this will be updated once the final driver list has been confirmed.

TEAMS:
    The guys at the top are your team captains for S10.
    [​IMG]

Voice chat
    This season we will be using DISCORD so get the app and keep an eye out for the instant invites if you haven't been in the Raceonoz server yet. The permalink is still working: https://discord.gg/JB257mk

Skins (Liveries):
    If you wish to run your own skin, great. We would love to see the teams running their own skins again this season. Please let me know and share your skin with us by 10pm on the Sunday night prior to round 1.
    Skin pack http://www.mediafire.com/file/jxr1iq0vj1z1j26/rooz_911_cup_skins_v1.zip
    Alternate PAG skin http://www.mediafire.com/file/2itrmopgxsud67z/Pagnian GT3_911_CUP.zip
    Alternate TGM skin https://mega.nz/#!stAjDIIJ!PHFfOs4wgaxnC-T83s9i5L7qGmStTrM2U4G2cRyLAN4
    Seanus TGM Skins : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6YBokXY5o8QcHFEM00wSGdRRGs

OK, there are gaps in this, so let me know what I'm missing.

See you on the black stuff boys!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
    Doublevision, ed40t, KoAStR and 7 others like this.
  2. Mael

Mael Professional

:cry: wwwwwhy oh why is it not an enduro :cry:

Can't wait to start though.
    Peter Wise likes this.
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

4. Peter Hughes

Peter Hughes New Recruit

Hi Guys, any chance I can get a spot in the Assetto Corsa season 10 championship.
    Anon666 and Spidey_11 like this.
  5. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Gonna get this sorted over the weekend Peter but we will add you to the list.
    Rolz likes this.
  6. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

Would anyone mind if I stream the races from my point of view with discord on?
    Spidey_11 and Anon666 like this.
  7. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

I'd do the same if I had the upload bandwidth... just pass me on my right side... that's my best side :roflmao:
    Spidey_11 and Anon666 like this.
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Knock yourself out Shaun. You might need a "beep" button...
    Shaun_A likes this.
  9. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    That's a small SAR team :( but it's a good looking list :thumbsup:
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    buying AC drivers this season was especially risky for Captains due to the possibility of only 1 room.
    With 15 point scoring positions available, there is a high chance of 0 points for AC drivers compared to GT6 or Pcars.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  11. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Hey guys I'm going to to be out for the first few rounds because I'll be interstate. So somebody else can take my spot. Have fun
    Anon666 likes this.
  12. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

@Anon666 @KoAStR
    would it be possible to align the ac teams with the other leagues. ie im in rzr with shaun but were in different teams in ac. would make sharing setups abit less of a worry that your helping a competing ac team. as you said most of the team lists most need to be redone anyway. just an idea.
  13. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    In principal I would love too. But the numbers don't work out so well so needs some more thought.

There's 8 different xplatform teams so with a grid 24 - 30 that see's the AC team member's down to 3 - 4 per team. Could work but not as great for developing sets and strat especially with any DNSs, so would only count top 1 - 2 per team..... and then it's almost like what's the point of persisting with the AC teams championship? So we could live with just the xplat teams that could work... but then as it stands it's not very balanced: E.g. BHR is represented by only 3 drivers in AC, where HTO has 12! (going off the prefix's in the OP).. open to ideas just setting a baseline here.
    Anon666 and Cherno like this.
  14. bbhrt

bbhrt New Recruit

Hi Guys,
    If there's a spot free I'm keen to join the season 10 series. Great fun racing Bathurst the other night too.
    Cheers
    Tim
    Spidey_11, Anon666 and Cherno like this.
  15. Seanus

Seanus New Recruit

That list is looking pretty full but, please slot me in as well.
    Here's my GUID 76561198328984321

Cheers Ta Mate
    Seanus
    Spidey_11, Anon666 and Cherno like this.
  16. AlphaCharlie77

AlphaCharlie77 New Recruit

Hey guys,
    Would also like to join :)
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes I will be looking at this imbalance next season
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah we need 40 -50 drivers I feel. Either was it does start to become way more complicated, especially if you are trying to have balance in the teams and it is all coming down to the auction process to select the teams.
    Cherno, KoAStR and Rolz like this.
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Team list so far. Check it out, let me know if someone is missing, or if you are incorrectly listed.
    [​IMG]
  20. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Rolz, Spidey_11 and KoAStR like this.