Division 3 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    All on different laps
  2. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I think it's called inconsistency....
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Yeah I noticed and mentioned that last week after the race now all you have to do is put it all together and you will smash it
  4. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Holy crap! if you strung that together, that would have been a 1.44!

Edit: Let's put that into perspective... that time would have put you on top of the leaderboard in all three Divisions. Your sector 2 time was also the fastest of anyone.
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, just a reminder below of how the reverse grid will work tonight.....

REVERSE GRID PROCEDURE :

- At the end of the first race, positions will be recorded
    - Race 2 will have 1 lap added for the 'formation lap'
    - Room host will start the second race and all drivers will then stop BEFORE TURN 2 and line up in reverse order from race 1.
    - Once all drivers are in correct order, the leading car will start off and all other cars will follow IN SINGLE FILE
    - Swerving IS permitted up until TURN 9, where ALL cars will slow to 80KLMS and be no further than 1 car width apart.
    - The 'RACE' will START on the EXIT OF TURN 11, so everyone will single file for the run up to Turn 2.
    - Use your brains here lads, please dont be the guy who makes contact or spins off creating chaos. If you do spin off, you will have to line up at the rear of line.
    - Making contact with someone sending them off will see that driver resume their place in the line. (please don't make it that complicated)
    - If a driver is DSC from race 1, they may start race 2 from the rear of the grid.
    - Parking up (DNF) for race 1, will see that driver start rear of grid for race 2.

TRACK LIMITS : Again, after racing last night, it was clear that there were some guys running over running the left side ripple strips (me included!). ....... The big one is TURN 4A. Drivers MUST attempt to keep 2 wheels on the ripple strip on exit (left side). If you CONTINUALLY run wide there you will be penalised.

After a few races last night with 8-10 guys, i have no doubt this will be one of the toughest races we have EVER done.
    I trust everyone to use your heads, particularly in the reverse grid.

If room captains / chat rooms etc can briefly discuss this BEFORE race start would be good so everyone is on the same page

Cheers stu
    Ad2mny and dj2ca like this.
  6. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Usual story for tonight, I'll get a practice lobby up at 7:30pm AEDT. I'll get a new lobby up for quali, and then we'll get stuck into the first race. We'll take a 5min break in between the 2 sprint races tonight too. Hope to see a full grid tonight!
    stucar17 and dj2ca like this.
  7. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Be there!
  8. rcjm72

rcjm72 New Recruit

PSN ID
    RCJM72
    Won't be able to make the grid tonight guys, have equipment issues at the moment. Apologies and good luck for the racing
    dj2ca and Nathancarhead like this.
  9. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Sorry guys, I'm out for tonight unfortunately. Some unavoidable last minute family stuff has come up. @Ad2mny or @dj2ca are you guys good to host tonight?
  10. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yep I'll host
    Ad2mny likes this.
  11. Anthonyb

Probably wont be there tonight so don't wait for me.
    dj2ca likes this.
  12. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Just got home so am out of tonight's race. Good luck all
  13. Anthonyb

Hey @stucar if you want to put people up from 3b I'm happy to drop back did no good in first 2 rounds and missed tonight.
    Happy to park up for the last lap on each race for rest of season to not affect anyones championship.
  14. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Qualifying:
    [​IMG]

Race 1 Results:
    [​IMG]
    Race 1 DSC: webnomad

Race 2 Results:
    [​IMG]
    Race 2 DSC: maximuscatticus

Fastest Lap:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  15. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    RACE 1:After qualifying 7th got punted into next week straight off the grid, to basically start last. Managed to string some good laps together only to met up with my punter just after turn 1. Last lap was coming last approaching turn 10 & saw a car across the track too late, (think it was @PurpleDog) &smashed straight into him.
    RACE 2: Started pole, was going well until I over cooked turn 11 & a few got past me, then I dsc'd. Not sure what lap that was..... :(
    Ad2mny likes this.
  16. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well done Ad2mny!
    Ad2mny likes this.
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    why would you do that ?? Just race as hard as you can, with a drop round, you are still in the mix for a decent overall result.
  18. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Yeah it was me @maximuscatticus, I was laid prone after Bounty came back into the racing line from an off, on the fastest part of the circuit, leaving me no where to go.....
  19. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Happy with 3rd pole in a row, just need to sort out my starts.
    Was in the battle at the front and for the 2nd race in a row I get taken out at the hairpin.
    Apologies to @fezza and @webnomad for being over eager and doing the exact same thing I just complained about. Manged to salvage a 5th.

2nd race made my way to the lead after a few mistakes in front of me and kept a 3-6 sec gap from @dj2ca the rest of the race for the win.
  20. Anthonyb

@colin-50_ looks like you had some good pace last night nice time in the fastest lap results
    stucar17 likes this.