Division 3 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Guess I should just practice more then
  2. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Won't be on. I have had no prac and being a wet round with a car I struggle with in the dry, I would rather do something else than sit in the pits until the race finishes.
  3. rcjm72

rcjm72 New Recruit

PSN ID
    RCJM72
    I'm out again for tonight's racing fellas, unfortunately my wheel is still cactus. Sorry guys, good luck @ Monza.. ps DJR is back baby
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Wet rd is next weekend @Rumbleshorts
  5. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

oh well, too late now. Am about to have dinner cos I expected not to be racing tonight (QLD time so having dinner at my normal time) so have a good race and maybe I'll see you at the post-Spa round.
  6. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Gahhhh!!!! 2 laps to go! I think that is my first ever DSC (2nd at worst!) Sorry for the slight hold up on the back straight @anthbark. was trying to get out of your way, not battle you.
  7. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Pole Position:
    [​IMG]

Race Results:
    [​IMG]

Fastest Lap:
    [​IMG]

DSC: purpledog
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  8. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Can someone please post a screenshot of the quali results? I took one but didn't get them all.
  9. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Yep will get them up soon
    dj2ca likes this.
  10. Anthonyb

All good buddy I had just moved over there and didn't realize how quick I had come up onto you. Thanks for making it easy later. Unlucky about the dsc
  11. Anthonyb

12. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Awesome night for me 4th straight pole, I thought @dj2ca would pip me on his last flyer but my time held up. Got a decent start for a change and saw a bit of a scuffle behind me which gave me a bit of a lead into the first chicane. (Was a bit worried I was going to get caught up in a bit of a incident in the first turn)
    Held a 2 - 4 second gap to DJ the whole race for the win.
    stucar17, Ad2mny, SuiCid3 and 3 others like this.
  13. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Monza highlights from tonight, check out Colin's drift that went for about 10 laps, the tyre smoke was so thick I couldn't see the actual track !!!
  14. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Awesome highlight reel mate, looks like you guys had a heap of fun battling away for those positions! That lag smoke is bloody ridiculous, I don't know how you even handled it.
  15. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Not much to report here. Qualified in P3 which wasn't too bad. Got a great start off the line, pulled up alongside P2 only to have him pull right across on me and drive me onto the grass on the left side of the straight. Somehow managed to salvage that and head into the chicane in P2, only to be shunted in the rear end (you don't win a race on the first corner) which forced me across the next apex and into a 5 second penalty. Watched Rossi pull away and a few more cars pass me before I could get back on the gas. Passed those few cars over the next lap and spent the rest of the race pulling in on Rossi, bobbing around 2 to 4 seconds behind him. I got the gap down to 1 second with about 5 laps to go but made an error or two which put the gap back to about 3.5 seconds. Too far back to catch Rossi who was driving a really great race. Can only wonder what might have been if I wasn't forced into that penalty on the first corner of the first lap. Well done to @rossi0nsx on the win, well done to @SuiCid3 on rounding out the podium, and well done to everyone else who raced.
    George, SuiCid3, Anthonyb and 3 others like this.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Sorry about the start DJ but when the lights went out my steering was screwed and was left hand down. Pulled up to try and reset but nothing tried to race with the almost a quarter turn but the down shirt paddle was out of reach so 4 laps was enough. Was looking forward to the battle but oh well stiff:poop:
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  17. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I'd like to think I'm slowly getting better. Had a bit of drama in qualy when my mirror disappeared!!! Spent a couple of minutes trying to get it back then figured I'd better get a lap in & qualied 10th & raced without it. Worked my way up to P5 when I pitted on lap 13 & dropped to P9 on re-entry. Spent most of the race chasing @webnomad & finished P8. It's amazing how much you use your mirror when it's not there......
    webnomad and stucar17 like this.
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Happens pretty regularly in this game. Just need to cycle through the hud display and it will show up again.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  19. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Did anybody else notice the tyre smoke from Colin or was it just in my race?
  20. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yeah I saw the smoke towards the end wasn't as bad as your replay though.