Division 3 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    It happens mate. Didn't look to me like you benefited from it at all.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    A little bump and tap was too be expected with this first corner and car combo. The hit bounty gave you @Ad2mny looked a lot worse that the one you gave me. Just happy that there wasn't anything too race ruining happening in any incident.
    Anthonyb and Ad2mny like this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I put this in every week in the driver briefing....not sure how else to make the point ! its a fine line of trying to make position , and turning someones night to :):):):)....

The way i approach it is like this (for anyone wanting to read it )

First few corners i split the road into "lanes". On the run into the first chicane, i was on the left so i stay there, wide on the first apex because i am already expecting someone to be on my inside. For the exit, i would 'hope' the other drivers would stay in their lane, by that time things generally shake out and most drivers are in position not long after the exit......IF there are still cars around me then i stay in my "lane" tile the next exit, hopefully everyone has gotten through clean.....For me its the easiest way to do it, and i dont think its a coincidence that ive had very few issues over the seasons.
  4. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    That depends entirely on your perspective, that incident completely destroyed my chances of really taking it to Rossi. I'm not saying I would have beaten Rossi had I not been held back by the 5 second penalty, I'm saying I never even got the chance to contend. With the championship so close between him and I this means a lot to me.
    SuiCid3, rossi0nsx and Anthonyb like this.
  5. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    I had it happen during the week & went through the HUD & fixed it, but that didn't work last night.

On another note, how does one bring up the post race & qualy results on the PS4???
  6. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    The only way to view the quali and race results in-game is when they're shown as soon as the session ends (while it's counting down to the next session). They only stay up temporarily though so if you want to keep them you need to screenshot it while you have the chance. Alternatively you can use the Pcars Dash app on your phone/tablet which will display a lot more information than the game itself does.
  7. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    So these are from the app?
    Anthonyb likes this.
  8. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    maximuscatticus and Anthonyb like this.
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yep
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  10. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Mine are from the app just take screen shot after qually other wise you loose it
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  11. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    SuiCid3, stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  12. Anthonyb

Luck doesn't have anything to do with keep turn one clean and tidy if people don't try to out brake everyone in the first 2 corners (which seems to happen in nearly every race) everyone would have a much closer race
    dj2ca and stucar17 like this.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    gotta laugh !!

To be serious though, the app is a pretty good piece of kit. I went and got a $90 tablet from officeworks and downloaded it...gives all sort of info, lap and sector times, fuel rates, tire wear, track temps etc along with another thing.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    dj2ca, SuiCid3 and Anthonyb like this.
  14. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    If your mid pack you should expect to brake earlier than you would normally. Except for one brain fart this season I've noticed if I'm battling with someone and I usually brake a little earlier than they do and I can use the draft to keep up.
    dj2ca and Anthonyb like this.
  15. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    DIdn't realise you got the bad end of the stick... I thought everyone got through cleanly :(
  16. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah, it is what it is though. Funny thing is, all week long I knew it was gonna happen. The straight is long enough to build up a fair bit of speed, then such a tight chicane, unless every single driver is 100% on the ball it's gonna go downhill.

Now next race we gotta worry about Eau Rouge, Radillon, and Les Combes. In the wet no less.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  17. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    @stucar17 @mods

Is there any word on the Long Weekend Issue for this week? Trying to make some family plans around racing (for which I get :poop: from the family on a regular basis) but need to know if we are setting back a week for the long weekend. I would drop round it, but used that up on the kid's birthday on Hockenheim.

Regards
    Dog
  18. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    I'm happy to have a midweek season break but I think @stucar17 is the one to talk to
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  19. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah I'm not too worried about it, if it's going to affect other people I'm happy to have a break.
  20. Anthonyb

I'm happy with what ever they decide to do